Fifty Three

It was the next day when Demi was allowed home with Evie and Elsie, she would have to come back three times a day to pump milk for Elliot but that gave them more excuses to come visit their son. Demi was holding onto the boy tears rolling down her cheeks at the thought of leaving him here, she knew he would be in good care but she couldn't help but not want to be separated away from him. Joe smiled as she watched Demi with their son who was awake but content in his mother's arms making cooing noises as looked around at his surroundings.

"I love you so much baby boy, mommy will be here to see you three times a day. Just get big and strong so you can join your sisters," Demi kissed his forehead gently before looking up at Joe. "I don't wanna leave him." Joe kissed her temple gently.

"I don't either but he's safe here and we should get back and have the girls settled." Joe answered Demi nodding her head gently kissing Elliot one more time.

"Give daddy a cuddle goodbye then." Demi passed him over to Joe who rocked him gently in his arms. Elliot made cooing noises as if he was trying to laugh but hadn't developed enough yet, Joe smiled kissing his lips gently before sitting on the edge of the bed keeping his son in his arms. Demi stayed stood up enjoying actually stretching her legs.

"Now while me and mommy aren't here don't go throwing any parties or flirting with the girls, we'll know about it." Joe jokingly warned his son. Demi shook her head at her boyfriend, she knew he was going to be a great dad. She knew he was going to be when they were still teenagers and he came close to becoming one.

"Now where are my girls at?" Demi questioned peering out of the room smiling when she saw Miranda with her two girls.

"It's time to go home!" Miranda cooed Demi sitting down on the wheel chair allowing her to lay the two girls in her arms. "I will see you all tomorrow, hope you get enough sleep."

"We'll see if the monkeys want the same." Joe grinned reluctantly passing her Elliot, he kissed his head gently putting his hands on the handles of the wheelchair.

Joe carried the two girls into the house laying them down in the crib they had set up downstairs, they wanted to keep them all as close to them as they could. Elliot wouldn't be with them but they still had their girls to care for. Joe then helped Demi into the house sitting her down on the couch closest to the crib as he could.

"Do you want a drink?" Joe questioned.

"Could I have my one coffee a day?" Joe laughed nodding his head kissing her head gently before wondering into the kitchen. They had moved in together when they realised Demi was spending most of her time at Joe's house. Demi leaned over so she could see the girls in the crib. "Hey my princesses, I know it feels weird your brother not being here but he just needs to grow as big and as strong as you are, he'll be home soon." Joe smile as he entered again two mugs in his hands.

"I bet he's throwing a party right now." Joe stated passing her one taking a seat next to her. Demi smiled leaning her head on his shoulder Joe kissing her hair gently.

"I just wished we could bring them all home together but I know he needs to get bigger." Demi replied setting her mug on the table next to her before her head was back on his shoulder but he had wrapped his arm around her this time.

"It's quiet." Joe whispered Demi giggling.

"That's because we're home with the girls and not in the hospital anymore, don't worry the noise will soon start again when the girls wake up." Demi laid her hand on his leg.

"We'd better get used to this then." Demi giggled again nodding her head gently. They knew it would take a while to get into a schedule with the girls and when Elliot came home they might have to start a new routine but they were looking forward to the future with their daughters and son.

---------------------------------------------------

Comments please!