Fifty Two

Demi stared down at her three children in the plastic see through crib smiling as she saw them together, she was more then relieved that they were okay and sleeping. She giggled slightly when Evie lifted her hand up in her sleep it coming back down and hitting her slightly younger sister. Elsie whimpered a little bit but Demi shushed her the newborn remaining asleep as she held Demi's finger. Elliot was at the end Demi able to see now more that he was so small compared to his sisters. But he had a full stomach and was sleeping now. It's what he needed to grow and Demi would ensure that she would give him everything she could so he would.

"Can we come in?" She heard a voice looking up seeing Denise. Demi smiled nodding her head seeing Denise enter along with her mothers, they both wondered over smiling as they peered in the crib seeing the three babies together.

"How are you feeling?" Dianna questioned kissing her forehead.

"Sore and achy but it was worth it, they are all little angels." Demi smiled as Elsie kept her fist around her index finger not wanting to let go.

"And how is little Elliot?" Denise questioned as she laid her eyes on her Grandson for the first time. He looked just like her son, they really would have a mini Joe running around but the girls were identical and they could already see Demi in them.

"As you can see just by comparing he is really tiny but he's finally latched onto my breast so we're feeding him that way. They are letting me go home with the girls tomorrow as long as everything runs smoothly." Demi explained.

"And how is Joe doing?" Dianna inquired.

"I think he probably wants to be a little more involved which he can't but he's doing well, changing diapers and burping them." Demi replied.

"I know my son, he would have carried them if he could." They all laughed Demi smiling as he mother moved some hair out of her eyes, she'll admit she was tired but she didn't want to miss anything but she knew she'd have to sleep at some point.

"How long have they been asleep?"

"Quite a while, they'll need diaper changes soon then I think I'll get some rest before they demand for more attention." Demi answered.

"You need to sleep whenever you can because they'll keep you awake. I hope you got a lot of sleep last night because that's the best night sleep you'll get for eighteen years." Demi giggled slightly laying her head down on the pillow. She knew it would be worth it.

"And there we have a clean and quiet Evie," Joe cooed leaning down kissing Evie's lips, the girl just stared blankly up at her father who was being silly. "No thank you? I'll let you change your own diaper next time." Joe laughed when Demi slapped his arm gently in the middle of changing Elliot after having done Elsie.

"Okay I think we know who is gonna be the fun parent now, I'm gonna be the moaner." Joe chuckled leaning over kissing her gently leaving his lips longer than needed before pulling away again lifting Evie up in his arms laying her against his shoulder. Evie begun to move her legs kicking Joe's chest gently Joe kissing the side of her head.

"I think we both knew already I was gonna be the fun parent, I have a mental age of five."

"You said it not me," Demi smirked looking up at Joe who was acting hurt but she smiled when he leaned down kissing her again. "What's with all the kisses?"

"You're just kissable." Demi kept the smile on her face as she buttoned but Elliot's baby grow lifting him in her arms again. She had waited too long to get to this stage with Joe, she was happy he was at that stage now. They could start their relationship while they raised their three children together.

--------------------------------------------------

Comments please!