Fifty Six

Joe slumped down on the couch next to Demi after he had saw to Elliot, Demi laughed as he leaned his head on her shoulder. They were going to be exhausted for a couple o weeks or even months until they got into a schedule with the triplets but when they had and they were used to living on not much sleep they knew the whole situation will be better for them and the babies. Demi kissed his head gently stroking his hair as his eyes shut. They tried to take turns having a nap Demi demanding that Joe does if he was at work the night before. They were woken up about five times every night and didn't get back to sleep until the babies had gone back.

"Have you got work tonight?" Demi questioned.

"No, I thought I'd stay back since it's Elliot's first night with us." Joe answered sitting up straight wrapping his arm around her.

"At least we can cuddle now," Demi smiled as he held her tighter kissing her temple. They switched the telly on but only quiet not wanting to disturb the triplets who had all dropped off again after being changed, they'd wake up soon for a feed, they were calm now able to hear the sound of their parent's voices close by. "Have you always liked the name Elliot for a boy or was it just a though because we were going to call him Ellie?"

"Nah I always liked the name, I would have suggested it if we were having a boy and it just suited the situation, why do you not like the name?" Joe answered adding in his own question as his eyes remained on the telly.

"No I do, it's just not a name I would have come up myself," Demi admitted. "But as soon as you said it after we met him I knew it was going to be his name."

"I love all their names and hearing them everyday makes me fall in love with them more." Joe smiled as Demi kissed his chest as it was all she could get to.

Demi sat down on the couch leading Elliot down to her breast where he latched on straight away feeding from her. She smiled as she watched Joe feed the two girls at the same time from separate bottles, he had them sat up slightly so they could feed without a problem. They seemed to have found a way to get around them having three babies but it was still as struggle. They took their time when they were done burping the three off them before laying them down on the changing mat together Joe and Demi sat on the floor with them.

"Bless you." Demi cooed to Evie when she sneezed.

"She has a cute sneeze like you." Joe complimented Demi smiling pecking his lips gently.

"I think Elsie was definitely the baby who kicked most of the time look at her legs go!" Demi exclaimed Joe laughing as he steadied her legs but as soon as he let go again they were up and down the two parents laughing.

"Are you looking forward to tonight?" Joe questioned looking at her.

"Not really but it has to be done, I just hope Elliot sleeps for as long as the girls do." Demi stated staring at her children who were awake but content as they looked up at their parents. Their personalities were starting to shine through but they knew they had plenty of time to know what personality their children will have. They both looked towards Evie when she started to choke, Demi lifted her up and that's when she threw up.

"I don't know whether we should be concerned." Demi spoke worried as she looked up at Joe who was rubbing his eldest daughter's back.

"She hasn't been doing it too often has she?" Joe questioned.

"No but it is getting worse, just as we thought we'd get away from the hospital." Demi sighed kissing her daughter's head.

It was about four in the morning when Demi rushed into hospital with Evie who had gotten worse throughout the night Joe having to stay at home with Elsie and Elliot until they could call someone to come look after their children.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Comments please!