Tweleve

Joe exited the bathroom after getting changed sighing as he ran his fingers through his curly hair, it was hard to believe that he was going to become a father by the end of next year at aged seventeen but he knew it was his fault as much as Emily's. When they risked taking the next step in their relationship not long ago they risked getting pregnant even if they used protection. Demi got up from the bed wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Everything will be okay." Demi assured him smiling as he wrapped his arms back around her kissing the top of her head.

"Where would I be without my best friend eh?" Demi smiled against his chest.

"Nowhere," Demi grinned as he chuckled then pulling away from him. "For what it's worth you'll be a good dad." Demi smiled when he kissed her forehead.

"Thanks, I've always wanted to be a dad but not this early. I know it's my fault as my as Emily's, we'll get through this together but thanks for being there for me, you always know how to cheek me up." Demi smiled kissing his cheek before they pulled away completely from each other. Joe grabbed his belongings before he left. Demi sighed slumping down on her bed, she found it hard to be there for him when she still had a massive crush on him.

Joe put his foot in front of the door when Emily tried to shut the door on him groaning because the door was shut on his foot.

"Babe please can we talk?" Joe questioned knowing she was still on the other side of the door, he could hear her sniffling.

"You ran away Joe! I told you I was pregnant and you just walked away!" She sobbed slightly, Joe felt bad for making her feel like this. He pushed the door open. "No Joe." He wrapped his arms around her away bringing her into a hug which she hugged back in.

"I know I ran away and I'm sorry, I was just shocked and surprised that we were having a baby but I love you so much Emily I really do and I know as time goes along I'll fall in love with our little one. At the moment I'm just surprised there's our baby in here," Joe stated un wrapping his arms laying a hand on her flat stomach. "I'm so sorry baby, I love you so much.

"I love you too Joe," Emily wiped away her tears as Joe leaned down kissing her gently before pulling away and kneeling down lifting her shirt up planting a kiss making Emily smile as she tangled her fingers in her hair.

"I forgive you Joe but my dad isn't very happy with you." Joe sighed bringing her shirt back down standing up again when Emily too her hands back.

"We'll get through all this together, I promise I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to go look for a job later, focus on school because we're having a baby!" Emily grinned kissing him gently Joe kissing back straight away wrapping his arms around her.

"Pull away now and come into the kitchen." They heard a voice pulling each from each other seeing Emily's dad stood in the doorway before he disappeared into the kitchen. Emily giggled when Joe gulped slightly.

"You'll be fine Joe, it's only my dad." Emily encouraged patting his butt gently making him jump but smirk looking down at his girlfriend.

"We'll finish this later." He wondered away making Emily smile as he entered the kitchen seeing that Brad had already sat down making him a drink, he knew this talk was going to be long and tough, him trying to twist his words to make him feel worse.

"Sit down," He demanded Joe taking in a deep breath before sitting up at the counter going to grab a cookie but his hand was smacked away. "Did I say you could have one?" Joe sighed shaking his head gently. He knew this was going to be hard.

------------------------------------------------

Comments please!