Fourteen

This is a new episode, I got mixed up! 

-------------------------------------------------------

Joe let go of Emily's hand as he entered his house storming into the living room where his family were all sat around the couches watching the news.

"I hope your all happy! The baby is gone!" He screamed before storming off again and up to his room where Emily quickly followed as quickly as she could. She was still in a bit of pain. It was about two weeks later and Emily woke up early hours of the morning with a pain in her stomach, they rushed off to the hospital but it was too late they couldn't save the baby and Emily had a miscarriage. Emily sighed laying down on the bed next to Joe wrapping her arms around him as he cried gently, she let her own tears fall as she realised she didn't have her baby anymore.

"It will be okay Joe, we'll get through this together." Emily assured him stroking his hair gently, Joe didn't say anything else, just cried gently as his head laid on the pillow. He didn't even turn his head when he heard someone knock on the door and it creaking open slightly, he knew it would be his mother to see how they were.

"Hey guys, how are you doing?" She questioned but neither of them replied. "Emily can I talk to Joe alone for a minute? Help yourself to drink." Emily too didn't say anything else but got up from the bed walking past her and downstairs. Denise sat on the edge of the bed having her son's back facing her, she laid her hand down on his side.

"T-They couldn't save the baby." Joe choked.

"I know, things like this happen sometimes and there was nothing either of you can do. You have plenty of time to become a father and I know when you do you'll be great but before then just focus on you studies alright." Joe didn't reply, just laid there letting his mother comfort him as he continued to cry gently.

"I'm so sorry Joe." Demi spoke as she brought her best friend into a hug. Joe smiled hugging her back kissing the top of his head. He had spent some time with Emily before she went back home wanting to settle down after a rough day at the hospital, he left her to it wanting to get his mind off everything that has happened and knew Demi would be the best for that.

"It's okay, it's probably for best." Joe answered as she pulled away from him kissing his cheek gently before bringing him down on the couch.

"Do they know what happened?" Demi questioned but Joe shook his head.

"They said sometimes it just happens and it was one of those times but like I said it was maybe for the best, we can both focus on senior year then think about the future more." Joe stated but he knew he was only telling himself this to make him feel better.

"That's a good point, you have Frankie to play with until then," Demi grinned Joe laughing stealing the remote from her switching over. "How rude."

"You'll get over it." Joe teased.

"I'll wrestle you for them." Demi stated.

"And I think we both know who will win that one." Joe grabbed the controls before Demi could reach for them getting up beginning to run around the room Demi chasing him as they both laughed trying not to trip over anything as they go.

"Joseph give me the remote!" Demi demanded Joe fiddling with them as he went taking the batteries out and putting them in his pants before stopping allowing her to jump on his back reaching down for the remote.

"Relax you can have them." Joe lifted the remote up so she could take it.

"Thank you," Demi stated before jumping off his back sitting back down on the couch going to switch over pressing the buttons several times before turning to Joe who had the biggest grin on his face. "Joseph Adam!" She got up again beginning to chase him again.

---------------------------------------------------

Comments please!