"Not much has changed," I shout out as I walk towards them. As soon as they recognize me, they start hollering. I shake their hands, laughing, getting the attention of their girls. "Good evening, ladies."

They both giggle and introduce themselves. I don't pay attention to their names as I take a seat in the open spot next to Brice. A server approaches us and Brice orders a round of beers and shots for the guys. The server runs off without letting the girls order their drinks but they seem satisfied enough clinging onto Cole and Dave.

"So, Seth. How are the college girls? You're the only one making it out there," Cole hollers across to me, trying to pry the leech off his neck. I watch in amusement when he finally gets the girl off his neck and a spot of drool slides down his skin. His face is a picture of disgust as he wipes it off with his sleeve.

"Seth is a taken man," Brice answers before I can speak. "He hasn't strayed far from home."

Dave and Cole exchange a look that speaks louder than any word could.

"You still with that-" Before he can finish, I spot the server in the distance and lift my hands.

"Drinks!" I gladly take my beer off the server's tray and hand out shots to the others.

"To old friends and loose girls," Dave toasts, tipping his shot back.

I follow his lead, letting the sharp liquor warm me up from the inside. My existing buzz gets ignited by the shot and I feel like something's stirring inside me. I jump to my feet and leave the group behind, making my way towards the dancefloor, drink in hand. A hand grips my shoulder and when I turn, I see Brice with a concern-inducing smug grin on his face.

"You dance?"

"I do now," I say simply and Brice follows with a laugh.

As soon as we've reached the center of the dancefloor, Brice finds a girl. He wraps his arms around her from behind and she sways with him without question. She turns her head back to get a good look at him and smiles. Brice tightens his grip on her, pulling her close against his chest. He throws a smirk over his shoulder towards me and I shake my head, snickering to myself.

I decide to make the most of the night, trying my hardest not to think of Arya back home... on her own.

"Have fun," Brice shouts over to me, pushing my shoulder.

I start moving to the music, watching the mass of people around me. The alcohol in my system makes it easier to move and I somehow get pulled into a group of two guys and three girls. They change partners every once in a while and before I know it; one of the girls has her arms wrapped around my neck. My hands find their way to her hips, guiding her against me. She is clearly drunk and now that I've breached the point of just being buzzed, I find it easy to run my hands upwards to her waist and pull her closer to me. She's short. Shorter than Arya even.

As soon as Arya's name crosses my mind, a shiver goes down my spine. The girl in my arms notices the change and looks up at me with big doe eyes.

"I'm Blaire," she shouts up at me and I spot a tongue ring.

"Seth," I respond, leaning down to meet her height while at the same time trying to create a little bit of distance between us. My attempts are fruitless as she swings her hips and soon enough has her chest pressed up against my torso.

"Smith, right?" Her smile lights up her whole face as I nod in confirmation. "You're a legacy around here. My brother has your poster up on his wall. He'll freak out once I tell him about this. He's your biggest fan."

"Thank you," I inch away from her again but she doesn't take the hint. Instead she takes hold of my hands and intertwines our fingers, lifting our arms upwards.