Episode 3 - Invasion

This took me forever to make because Movie Maker kept making my videos black screens. I finally finished, but it is missing one video that I am not able to add :(. Anyway, here it is. And yes, I am aware that it says "Episode 2" rather than 3 on the cover.

0:44- Instead of reading all that, just read this: "Here's the backstory:

One day (sometime last year I think) I had this really great

idea. I was going to make a weed garden. I had read somewhere

online that weed flowerheads can be sold for money. Weeds

spread quickly (so I wouldn't have to buy new seeds), and require

no watering. I knew that Shellybeans were immune to weeds and

became happy by eating them. It didn't matter if wild piñatas

came in, got sick, and died from the weeds because I'd still have

my Shellybeans to love and reproduce and send to parties and all

that jazz. It all seemed to fit together in a perfect money-making

scheme. I happily spent tons of my chocolate coins (which I shall,

from this point on, refer to as CC) on all sorts of weed seeds.

What I DIDN'T know was that weeds earned me a NEGATIVE

amount of CC. I didn't have enough space in my garden to make

garlic butter to reproduce my Shellybeans to eat the weeds.

Remember when I was telling you earlier how weeds spread easily?

Well, if I try to whack a weed, four seeds come out and plant

themselves automatically shortly after. If I just leave the weed, it

will grow old and break and have seeds come out. It's impossible

to whack all the seeds before they plant themselves. Then, when

things were already looking grim, Prof. P. decided to show up, and

he whacked one of my Shellybeans! So, what did you expect? I

rage quit.

(Present time)

I've been avoiding this problem for much too long, so I decided to

put my big girl pants on and roll up my sleeves because things

were about to get messy.

The first thing I did was place a fence around the area where Pro.

P. (that's Professor Pester btw) always entered to activate the

Professor Pester glitch." Now just skip to 1:48.

2:24- Bart is the tinkerer in the village. He can transform certain things into new forms.

3:21- You need to complete the romance mini-game to have an egg delivered to you.

4:40- A Wildcard is a piñata that looks a bit different from the rest, are very hard to obtain, and have much higher value.

4:45- Mira-Cleo is only 24,000 and something ^-^.

4:54- Each piñata species has two tricks that it can learn.

5:07- You need to have six of one species in your garden. Then you romance two of them. In this mini-game, the hearts will be flashing. If you collect all the needed in time (this is the hardest level), you will get the first Wild-Card. To get another, you must get another one of the first Wild-Cards and then romance them. You will get either one of the next two Wild-Cards. The only way to obtain the remaining type of Wild-Card is to trade. I suggest trading with someone who has the Wild-Card you want and needs the Wild-Card you have.

5:19- The Bubbly Dragumfly was convinced that she brought luck, for she was there when we found Mira-Cleo. But, she wasn't here when this Wildcard was hatched. The Fierce Roario wanted to name it "Taylorsnothere" because she wasn't here, but I wanted it to follow the same pattern as the other Shellybeans with "Sh" or "S" at the start of their name. Don't worry; I changed his name to Squarebert the following day.

5:22- What you see here is a Captain's Cutlass, which can be purchased at Lottie's Costolot store or Ivor's Bargain in Classic version. The Captain's Cutlass will keep Ruffians out of your garden (they were really starting to bother me >:().

5:57- Shey exploded with candy by Prof. P.'s bat u_u.

6:30- I don't know if anybody noticed, but, since the song was so short, I replayed it four times XD. It's, again, not as interesting as Episode 1's song, but it's kind of cute.