Episode 2 - Growing Up

(Argh! Wattpad made me start all over! >:() I know, the music isn't as exciting DX. This episode is mostly about Mira-Cleo growing up.

0:14- Finally!

0:28- There are three ways to heal a sick piñata (and you want to do it fast before Dastardos, Jardiniero's eldest son, whacks it). The easiest and most common way is to call in Doc Patch. Another way is for second player (this only works in TiP) help out in the garden (plants seeds, water plants, whack the baddies, etc.) until their gauge is full, and they can use their magic to heal. The third way is to have a Chewnicorn resident in your garden and to direct it to the sick piñata.

0:33- You can get practically anything from Lottie's Costolot store, from seeds to toy trains.

0:41- A baby piñata goes into a cocoon when it is ready to be an adult. Here's a secret; if you whack the cocoon early, the piñata will be permanently that size of the cocoon at that moment.

1:18- I love how Hammy Ham is just there in the background, taking away from Mira-Cleo's fierce moment XD.

1:29- She sounds like she's saying, "glob-a-lob-lob-lob-lob!".

1:41- Every piñata species has two unique tricks that it can learn by feeding it the right thing and poking it in time. That individual piñata will remember the trick, and you can impress your guests with your trick stick every time. Tricks also increase the piñata's value.

1:57- I don't know if you can see, but Hammy Ham's trick is shooting pork chops. Comment if you want a better video of this.

2:00- I'm an ultimate gardener, the highest rank :). When I searched for any other ultimate gardeners, I was the only one online.

2:18- The crew is now, in order from oldest to youngest: the Masked Dragonache (me), the Fierce Roario (my brother), the Bubbly Dragumfly (my friend), and the Impossible Bonboon (her brother).

2:27- That's the Impossible Bonboon trying to be like the Bonboons.

Don't forget: comment, vote, reshare, like (on YouTube), and keep jammin'!