1

I shakinly touch his lips with mine. Its for the show jensen. Its ok. His hand moves to my head and he pulls me into him. I deepen the kiss by gently sliding my tongue in his mouth. I want to moan so badly but I'm holding myself back. God what if Daneel watches this. I don't care he's so..he's great. My hand moves to his hip and we get closer if that's possible.
"ANNNDDDD CUT!" Bob yells. We pull apart, oh god he's so beautiful. No jensen stop he's your best friend. You both are married.
"I gotta uh use the bathroom" I say and walk away. "Jensen no it was a simple kiss stop" I say looking in the mirror. "A simple kiss? It was not a simple kiss. That was something intense. Something I've only felt once." Yeah with daneel. A girl. I walk out and run into jared.
"Hey Jensen" he says pulling me up.
"Hey" I'm still shaking.
"You have a wife." He says.
"I know I know! Why am I acting this way. He has a wife I have a wife. For fucks sake!"
"You're my brother, and that's why I just want you to be happy. But think about it first. Ok?" He says. I hug him and nod. I walk back to set and see misha on his phone. Best friend not lover. Daneel is your lover. Ok?
"I'm gonna go home. See ya next Monday" I tell bob and leave. I drive home to Daneel.
"Hey baby" she says as I walk in.
"Hey..I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed" I tell her.
"Babe its only five?"
"I know long day on set.." I run up the stairs and go into the bathroom. I cant get misha out of my head. His lips all over mine. I get into the shower and let the water run down my body. how he tasted and felt. I feel myself getting hard. You're not going to...not to your best friend. He was so smooth though. And his lips are so big, and pink....a moan escapes my mouth as I move my hand on myself. I get out and dry myself off. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm not gay. I could be bi? I'm so confused.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I know this is short, I'm so sorry!