Crazy Black Love - Creepin'

AN: I'm thinking about making this one a series too... just not like Ms. Baddie. Not going to be continuous but the couple itself is the same. Hopefully that makes sense? lol Anyway, it's boyxgirlxboy, cause... why not and I haven't seen many black or plus size size polyamory love books, especially not black and plus size.

tags: poly love, black, crazy couple, august alsina <3, odell beckham jr <3, bbbg, super cray still cute tho, anger issues, going ham, etc.

Tamara POV

I know good way that nigga was not doing what I thought he was doing. August knew good way my behind was crazy so why in the world did he still try and mess with me like this? I honestly think sometimes he does this mess on purpose. Like a nigga be tryna make a girl angry on purpose. I was currently, outside of that slut Trina's house with today's weapon of choice. A driver golf club. Titanium steel and nothing but pure power. Usually a girl likes to use bats or you know something that will do damage but won't kill, I'm not trying to kill nobody and catch a case after all. However, Trina always be trying to go after my men. It's like she have something against me and don't want to see any other black female doing better than her and having better than her, especially not a big, fat, chubby, chunky, phat shebang chick like me. So desperate times call for desperate measures. I was gonna teach that whore a lesson and make sure she doesn't try and get stupid ever again.

"AUGUST!!!! Get yo trifling behind out here right nah before I go ham on yo pretty car that you love!! Then Imma take my anger out on that hoe Trina's car with my club. Try meee!!" I yelled through the door as I banged on the door and rang the doorbell. I didn't care if it was seven o'clock in the morning right now. I know he didn't go home last night cause his roommate told on his trifling behind. I don't even have to keep tabs anymore. People know that I'm with Aug and I guess they just like me over all his other exes and side chicks. Who would've thought I was that likeable, right?

After a few minutes of no response, I shrugged it off and turned on my heels, heading back to the driveway where both of these cars were sitting. Oh, I was going to love this. Smirking, I started twirling my club around as "It Takes Two" by Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock pumped from my own car's stereo. Just perfect getting crunk and smashing music. I danced a bit like I was in the club, using the club as a sorta club and dropping it like it was hot before bringing it back up and dancing some more. I couldn't help it, this was my jam. I was all about the oldies and Throwback Jamz. Those were my jams.

One... Two... Three... get loose now.

I rose my club and slammed it down on Trina's car windshield. I know I said I was going to start with his car, but let's face it, I can't stand Trina any and everyday so she'll always come first on a smackdown. The windshield cracked and I raised my club again about to hit it another time as I did a bit of the hammer dance. As my club was going down, almost about to make contact, I felt those familiar strong arms wrap around my body and the screams of a certain trick coming from the door.

"My car!! You little b-"

Before she could finish the word, the voice I knew so well cut her off and good thing too because that was one of my set-offs. It always seemed like I got all kinds of more angry when I heard it.

"Baby... Calm down... we weren't doing anything, I promise." Aug tried to assure me, as he took hold of my club wielding hand with one of his larger hands with his other hand still wrapped firmly around my stomach.

I let him take it away from me without protest this time, but that didn't mean I forgave his stupid behind just yet. "Then whatchu doing here at this time of day? No, why were you here and not taking yo behind home? And don't even try to lie to me."

"Baby, I ain't even been chea all night. I just gotchea not too long ago. Ask Trina and she'll tell ya."

Pulling away from him, I turned to look at the two in question, to see that there were more than just them there. Behind Trina was a couple of other girls who either looked scared or watching on with amusement and a few guys who were trying not to laugh at the whole situation, one of which was Odell... August's roommate and my other boyfriend... No, I wasn't cheating on Aug, but we had a threeway relationship going on. Yes, I know that it wasn't the typical relationship and polyamory didn't exactly exist in the black community much, especially not like this. If it did, it was the guy having side chicks on the side and his main girl didn't even know about it. Yet it worked for us. I still didn't even understand how I had two boyfriends and not in a two-timing way but in a way where we had dates between the three of us and in a way they shared me and I loved them each and they loved me too. So when I saw him laughing, I knew something wasn't right. Was this some sort of joke on me?

Odell came walking over to us, smiling. "Man, I was hoping you were going to start with Aug's car first." He started to laugh.

It was then that it hit me. This fool was playing a joke on me, or well both of us. He was trying to get us both fired up and just have a laugh about it all. "That mess ain't funny, Odell!" I mugged him before I marched right over to him and punched him in the stomach. His laughs turned into a groan and he held his stomach a bit. I was going to hit him again, but he hugged me tightly, making sure I couldn't hit him anymore. He knew what he was doing. As soon as my face was buried into his strong chest and his natural scent and collagne hit my nostrils, I began to calm down.

"Hey, calm down, baby girl. I was just kidding... just a joke, nobody is cheating or anything, we just having a breakfast get-together... this was my way of telling you to come over. I knew you'd come faster if you were angry with one of us." He chuckled some, causing his chest to rumble against him.

Sometimes, I hated them.

I heard laughter and chatter from around me and another body standing close behind me. I didn't need to see to know it was Aug.

"Aiight... nothin' to see here... errybody go back inside... and sorry Trina... Odell's stupid behind will pay for ya repairs." Aug explained. I could just tell he was smiling without even having to look at him. Not just because I knew him that well, but because of Odell sucking his teeth and the laughter that followed.

I sighed and closed my eyes before pulling back some. Two sets of arms were circling me and the scents of the owners' flooded my senses. I was so embarrassed that they did that to me, but I wasn't ashamed. I got to beat on Trina's car some and I would never be ashamed of how I was when it came to my men and how sneaky Trina could be. I could care less that our families were close, it still didn't mean I had to like her and I hoped what happened this morning was a reminder to not even think about touching Aug or Odell. When I heard the door shut and I knew we were alone, I pulled back some and looked up at O's face.

"I'm still mad with you..." I glared at him.

Laughing, he only shook his head and smiled. "It's worth it though... it was so funny when you were dancing and beating on the car."

Even Aug chuckled and chimed in. "I gotta admit to that too.. but baby you gotta relax and stop looking for us to cheat... we gotchu. Screw those exes who did ya wrong in the past... we the real the deal." Aug's southern accent assured me. He kissed my cheek and held me just as close and warmly as my other boyfriend did. And this was why I couldn't help but to fall in fall in love with them.

{AN: Said it all in the beginning so read/vote/comment - give ya girl some feedback and love <3 And stay beautiful Phias!! <3