Falling For Ms Baddie ch. 2

Katlee in MM ^^

AN: Second installment! There's some Aug POV and idk why but just reading it over got me feeling those feels as if it was someone else's writing lol. Aug is just... Just too fine like that. Please enjoy! And vote/comment/hit a girl with feedback please! And stay pretty all the Phias of the world! ❤

Katlee POV

August's lips had me dazed in a fog of feelings. The only thing that brought me back was something hard pressed against my stomach. It had my eyes quickly opening wide and pushing him back.

"Woah... Hold up... Nope, I... Dang, man." I was so flustered nothing coming out of my mouth was making any kind of sense and the smirk he was sporting was not helping me at all.

"What? I'on took ya breath away, huh?" August asked smugly.

Cocky little jerk, I definitely can't let him know that was my first kiss... "Nah... I'm good. I'm just not bout you and your hard on right now... I'm not some easy hoe that you can just press up on and do whatever with... I just got caught up is all.."

Aug's hands found their way back to my big behind and squeezed. "Ya ain't them easy hoes... And they sho'nuff don't have tha soft squeezable curves like ya do. And ya boy like dat."

Biting my lip, I closed my eyes to calm myself down. I somehow managed to get myself together and pull his hands off my body. "Just because you like it doesn't mean you can grab up on me whenever you want. You think I be letting just anyone grab up on a sista? Boy bye. I... I gotta get home... Or just away from you right now." I took one last look at all of his fineness and pushed him out the way, walking away, but not before I felt a hand slap my behind. I paused and looked back to see him cheesing hard. "Ooh I can't stand you." I mumbled and left, fast. I needed to be alone. No, I needed my girls and even Que cause I was so confused on this whole thing. He had to be messing with me and I wasn't about to play the fool and fall for his player game. Just because I'm big does not mean I'd give it up to the first one that came sniffing around. I wasn't giving it up ever until I found the one I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. And that was that. Katlee, girl, you better stay strong...

.
.

Aug's POV

As I watched her round booty and thick thighs leaving, I couldn't help, but smile. She just didn't know how much she affected a nigga and the thick big friend I had in my pants. A nigga stay excited when Katlee's around.

I know she thinks I'm just playing her like all the other hoes that be chasing a nigga's dick, but what she don't realize is that I don't kiss any of them. For me, kissing was the ultimate expression of intimacy and it was only saved for those that I was really feeling. I was no where near being a virgin, but I didn't kiss 'em. Ya don't need to kiss to get between a thot's thighs.

Katlee, though? She was different. She had a young nigga feelin some kind of way... It was deeper than a physical attraction. As much as I desired her body, I wanted her mind and like... All of her. She was feisty and bad in a way I wasn't used to. She wasn't like the other girls. She had her small group of close friends that she was cool with and she had their backs.

I remember last year when one of them was getting hassled by one of my boys, she came up outta nowhere and shut him down quickfast. She didn't back down even though the guy was much bigger than her and her guts had him backing off like I never seen a nigga back down to no girl like that.

I asked him about it and he told me how he knew her since they were real young and she had a temper back then too. Apparently, she helped him out when some older guys were hassling him, tryna jack him up. Lil mama came popping around the corner with a bat and the fight was on. He watched her get hit multiple times and she didn't back down. She just went on swinging and kicking until the boys finally decided it wasn't worth it and left. At the end of it all, they were both beat down but they won. After that, she brought him home to clean him up and just chill like they were homies from the womb.

After that, they were friends until he started hanging out with me and my boys, but even though they weren't close like they were, she still was cool with him and I liked that. Shawty was like me. When I f-s with you, I'm down for you until you do me wrong. So I respected her and that had me watching her...

Not in some creepy stalker stuff, but just outta curiosity. The more I found out about her, the more interested I became.

She was different. She wasn't the girliest but she looked good in her laid back tomboy style. It wasn't until I saw her all decked out in a dress, hair up and looking good, light make-up and in heels at prom that I knew for sure that I wanted shawty. She was just... A nigga don't even know. I just wanted to stake claim on her booty before someone else realized what I have.

I didn't know how I was gonna get her but I knew she was gonna be mine at the end of the day. Just wait Katlee, you is gonna be mine... Believe dat.