You're My Strength (Lesbian/StudxFem)

Tags: studxfemme, baby, fluff, mental disorders/diseases, triggers, black love, lesbians

Unique POV

I watched as my baby scored yet another basket. We were at the park and she was playing basketball with some of her friends while I sat on the bleachers with our eight month old son, Angel. I'm glad it was a nice cool day or there was no way me and our Angel would be sitting here like this. Not to mention, I normally didn't watch her when she into sports mode, but I have to admit... Tisha was sexy as I don't know what when she played. It just amazed me how she handled the ball, dribbling it in between her legs and quickly going around the other girl or boy that was trying to guard her. It was just turning me on... Seeing how her dark skin was glistening with sweat and sunlight. Good lord was it a turn on. I just wanted to get a babysitter and ride her face like a bucking bronco. I wasn't no skinny thing, far from it, I was thick - no screw thick, my behind was big and phat with curves that no one, but Tisha seemed to be able to handle like a champ and have a girl hitting that peak time after time again. Surprisingly, my bae loved me being big. Not once in the last have I had a lover - male or female - love on my stretch marks, dimples, dints and fluff with such passion and care. Heck, I've never rode anyone's face before Tisha because I always was scared I'd hurt someone and smother them. But Tisha? Tisha looked at me when I was crazy when I told her I didn't want to try it and lifted my fat behind up and on top of her. That was something mind blowing... I loved it and she loved it even more than I did. I didn't even know she could lift me... But she proved me wrong. She proved that she may look kinda small but she was ready and meant to handle a whole lot of woman like me. She was always picking up whether it be when we going at it, just because, or I did something wrong and she was throwing me over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Like I didn't weigh a thing. Even when I was pregnant with Angel, she was picking me up and carrying me to bed when my ankles were swollen or I had fallen asleep on the couch. I could easily say that Tisha was it for me. And I believed and hoped she felt the same about me.

Snapping out if my thoughts, I looked up to see her jogging towards her. Her chestnut skin heavily decorated with ink all from music notes to the name of her late father, who she was so close to. Her skin was glistening with sweat, while her black shoulder-length dreads were pulled back into a messy bun with my purple and blue headband that she stole from me and her hazel eyes in on my brown ones. Tisha looked good... As always though. I smiled as she stopped in front of me and instantly wrapped her arms around me and our baby, pecking my lips. She was sweaty for sure and I hated to have her all like this up on me, but at the same time let's face you can't help but to like it at the same time...

"Ya saw ya girl scoring all them shots like she was playing with the big ballas!" She cheesed her goofy smile pretended to hit a layup.

"Ahuh... Yeah I saw you baby. How can I not when you always go overboard and show off when I watch you play." I chuckled. It was true though. She always wanted to impress when she was doing something like sports or anything really if I was around to watch.

"Nothin wrong wit it either. I wanna make my baby happy and impress her. Make sure she know that I'm the best for her and ain't nobody can compare."

Shaking my head, I chuckled. She was just too much, but I loved her and she didn't need to go all showoff on me, either way in my eyes she was always gonna be the best. "Babe... You really gonna think that I'm gonna leave you at this point? We have a baby together... and I love you, you know that. Five years with you too... So unless you do something royally fouled up, then we always gonna be together for decades to come, bae."