Chocolate Kisses

Tags:: gxg, black love, cute stuff

"It hurts so bad, Keisha." I whined to my girlfriend. I was laying on the couch with the worst cramps, I've ever had. It felt like miriads of knives were stabbing me in the gut. The pain pills weren't even working.

Hands rubbed all over my body as I looked up to see her brown screen and hazel eyes of worry. Her hair was long and black and just beyond beautiful. She always looked gorgeous even when we were just at home. I always loved that about her or maybe that's why it didn't matter what she had on she was beautiful to me. Her thick curves were that of all girl's dreams. Relatively flat stomach, round and juicy booty and a very nice pair up top. Me on the other hand? I was all of that except not as toned or flat. She was more phat and I was more fat in my eyes. Especially when I was bloated. As much as I loved Keisha sometimes I hated her during these times. Well not hated but still. It was because our cycles matched up and I always thought it was amazing and just proved we were meant to be that is until we moved in together and I realized hers were no problem. No craps. No bloating. No discomfort at all. For her it was just three days of medium bleeding and she was good. While for me... Mine were miserable. I had it all and it lasted for five days with heavy to medium bleeding.

Maybe it was a good thing though because my boo was always there to hold me and rub my stomach and let me act childish. She actually found it cute. I have no clue why the things I hated most about myself, she loved completely. My stretch marks? She thought of them as my beauty marks. She'd kiss and lick each one and my entire big stomach.

I'd try to put on a girdle before we go out somewhere and she'd come behind me and yank that thing off, telling me I was making my booty and stomach, both that she loved, smaller and it didn't matter what anyone else said because I was hers. Which I'll admit was a turn on... I was just so happy that I was hers.

Keisha also had height on me. She was around 5'7 - 5'8 which also aided her proportions, while I was 5'4-5'5 so of course everything got a bit squished. She loved my height though. She loved everything.

"You want me to get the heating pad?" Keisha asked me as she kissed my stomach a few times. I nodded and she pecked my lips before going to retrieve it.

I laid there on the sofa, rubbing my stomach once more. My fingers traced over my beauty marks and I smiled a little at the thought of her. How did I get to call her mine? Why me if all people?

Soon she was back with the heating pad and was plugging it up in the closest outlet and turning or on. She smiled at me as she placed it on my stomach before climbing in behind me. Her arms wrapped around me and her soft plump lips kissed my neck a few times. It sent a chill through my body and I eased back into her. She must've noticed because she smirked and chuckled a bit.

"You're so precious." She whispered in my ear. The things she did to me... That even sent a tingle through my body.

"Stop teasing, bae." I pouted over at her. I was finally starting to feel a little bit more at ease, but that didn't mean I wanted her to keep teasing me.

"I'm not, though, baby... Just showing my boo some love." She rubbed my side before placing soft kisses on my neck.

It made me feel... A bit excited, which was a no-no while being on my period. No way was any sexy time going to happen below the waist right now. I wiggled a bit against her, which happened to be my booty grinding into her crotch. I didn't think much of it until I heard her breath hitch and her hand slip under my shirt. I bit my lip as I thought she was going to get a bit frisky but was surprised when she just rubbed my stomach in small soothing circles. It felt so good. I smiled as I felt the cramps melting away as my baby held me just right. I felt like nothing could touch me then. I felt so comforted that I wound up falling asleep...

.
.
.

A couple of hours passed when I finally woke up. I yawned and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, trying to get my bearings. I expected Keisha to have left but she was still snuggled up behind me, still fast asleep. I smiled and carefully rolled over to face her. I watched her beautiful sleeping face. She was so gorgeous. Her natural long lashes and just natural beauty in general. It didn't matter if she had bed hair or what, she was still the most beautiful person I had ever seen. Gently, I ran my fingers lightly along her stunning features, just getting lost in it all. I could've done that for hours, to be honest. I could just watch her and be at peace and never get tired.

One day, I wanted to draw her. I loved to draw, but I was still insecure about my pieces. Keisha would always try to look, but I just couldn't yet. The more I looked at her sleep, though, the more I wanted to capture this moment.

Slowly and as quietly as I could, I slipped from her arms and retrieved my sketchbook and my pencils. I didn't waste any time to settling down on the floor in front of the couch and getting to work. I quickly but skillfully started drawing the lines of her round perfect face. Line after line, I looked from my paper to her face. Before I knew it, I was so into the picture. The sketch got more and more detailed as I just went to town, trying to capture every last detail to her beauty.

"Finally done..." I smiled as I looked it over. It was nowhere near as gorgeous as the subject was, but it looked amazing.

"Can I see it?"

I blinked and slowly looked up to see the subject and muse smiling at me. When did she wake up? "I thought..."

"That I was asleep? I was for awhile but... Woke up when you were running your finger across my face..." She smiled and got up, crawling over to me. "I was going to say something until you started drawing me... No way was I going to pass that up." She took my sketchbook and looked at it, for quite a good while before she looked back at me. "So beautiful, boo."

The next thing I knew, her arms were around me and our lips were touching. Not fast and urgently, just sweet, soft and slow kisses filled with love and passion. I got lost in the kiss. The only thing I knew was that I was in love with Keisha more than anyone else I've ever dated.... She was definitely my one and only.

AN: Having a bit of writer's block, but glad I could finish this!