Me Too

After Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl finished poofing and bubbling Rhodonite, Moonstone, and Topaz, Peridot and Lapis moved the ship behind a few rocks so Peridot could work on it later.

Lapis Lazuli: whoa, what is that?

Peridot looked over.

They found the escape pod they used to get here.

Lapis Lazuli: That's where it went...?

Peridot: Apparently so.
Even though it seemed like Peridot just shrugged it off, she actually got kind of emotional.

Lapis noticed and hugged Peridot, making them slightly blush.

Peridot: This is so... Weird.

Lapis Lazuli: I know, it's like we just got out again.

Peridot turned around to face the crashing waves against the shore.

Lapis Lazuli: I never knew you would retreat Yellow Diamond into her gem... It was incredible.

Peridot held Lapis' hand and turned to give her a quick peck on the lips.

Peridot: I guess it was cool.... But I felt bad. That was my first time... poofing a gem other than myself.

Lapis Lazuli: It's okay. Remember, you saved us. You saved me.

Lapis laid herself down onto Peridot and looked at her hand. All she loked at was the ring. It was beautiful. Why wouldPeridot do something so nice for her? It's not like she deserved it after all that she's done. How could they forgive her?

Lapis immediately took the thought out of her head.

Peridot: I love you.

Lapis Blushed and looked up at her new fiancé.

Lapis: Me too.