MORE THAN GOLD 8.2

'Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood

Miss "no way it's all good",

It did not slow me down,

Mistaken, always second guessing,

Underestimated, look, I am still around.'

Jayceon🔳

Me and my bros decided to hit the strip for my mans Jason. He was a cool ass white boy I met years ago in high school and he was like fam to me. We payed to be upstairs and have our own personal strippers. I walked through and saw some bitches with fat asses. Usually I would try and spit game but I wanted to chill since I was talking to Golden. They asses was fat as shit though.

"Y'all niggas go, i'ma be up there in a minute". I noticed my mans Trey and hadn't seen him in a while and decided to see what was up.

"Shiddd more ass for me" my mans Chris said laughing.

"Mannn I knew your trifling ass ate ass" Jason told him before shaking.his head like he was disappointed and walked off. I laughed at those clowns and walked towards Trey.

"Wus' good my nigga" Trey greeted dapping me.

"Nothin much, we here starting my nigga Jason birthday weekend off right."

"You came to the right establishment, we got a variety of booty" he joked.

"You a fool but wus' good with you and that girl you was feening for" I asked.

"I wasn't feening but we good, she playing games though"

"They all play games but get mad when we play games" I replied shaking my head.

"Yeah, you still out here riding" Trey said in code meaning if I was still selling drugs.

"Nah not as much as I use to, I ain't wit all that"

"You need to find you a girl and settle down" he laughed shaking his head.

"You said you was trying to open a club, man I got connections" he added making me think. Trey was always looking out, we were like bros growing up.

"We can talk about all that later bro" I told him wanting the discuss the later.

"Right but I knew y'all was coming through so I sent some of my baddest girls in here too y'all"

"Good look my nigga but Ima hit you up later" I said walking off and going up the the VIP level. I dapped a couple niggas I was cool with. 'Where Ya At' was blaring through the speakers as I walked to lounge 2. I saw four girls with some fat asses. One of the girls was bent over facing me but her hair was covering her face. She kind of reminded me of Golden. I shook my head and kept walking, my ass was sprung thinking bout her all the time. She stood up and looked like at me. I instantly became mad when I saw it was Golden. She looked like a deer caught in headlights and tried to quickly walk off. I followed her and she made her way through a hall that was guarded and said 'Workers Only'. I knew the guards so they let me through and I went after her.

"Jayceon" I heard some girl call my name, I closed my eyes when I noticed it was some girl I once fucked. Sex wasn't enough good enough for me to remember her name.

"Damn" I mumbled under my breath.

"I thought you moved back to New Orleans" she smiled biting her lips. I told her some lie to get her off my dick a while ago.