MORE THAN GOLD 10

'Bitch niggaz (bitch niggaz)

Yeah I'm talkin about you (biotch)

Bitch niggaz

And you too (biotch)'

Golden🔆

"No that nigga didn't" Shae and Jayda gasped as I told them about what happened with me and Jayceon. Jayda and I have gotten close these past few months since Jay and I had got together.

"So yeah we're over and I want nothing to do with him" I stated.

"My brother is an asshole, plain and simple, I thought he had changed but he still foul" she shook her head looking at me. Shae just had a stank look on her face.

"You don't deserve that and when we see him again, I'ma beat his ass, ole trifling ass" Shae added as got from her couch and yes I said her couch. She and Trey had found a place and lived together. She had bought out her lease and our condo.

"Who done got my baby all mad" Trey asked entering the living room where we were. He grabbed Shae and brought her down on his lap on the other couch.

"My hoe ass brother" Jayda answered causing Trey to throw his head back and let out a loud sigh.

"Damn" he groaned.

"I can't stand bitch niggas, you better not try nothing like that or I'll cut your dick off, okay baby?" Shae laughed kissing his lips. I smiled seeing her happy, she deserved this, she had been through so much.

"Get up baby, I'm bout to go see what's up with him" Trey said moving Shae over and standing up.

"You good sis, I'll fuck him up for you, just say word" Trey looked at me. I smiled shaking my head.

"I'm fine Tee Tee thanks"

"Told you bout calling me that shit" he laughed walking out.

"Don't let that nigga thotness rub off on you or you gonna be dickless" Shae yelled out, I only heard Trey laugh in response before the front door closed.

"Don't even worry, after you leave work, we can go to that club and get wasted"

"No, I just wanna go see Kae and hang with my baby all day" I pouted.

"Stop don't be depressed Gold, your no fun when you get like that" Shae whined.

"Girl don't let my dumbass brother ruin your week, go out and do you" Jayda told me taking some of the peach rings out off the bowl of sweets Shae made.

"I'm not and I won't, it's just, is there something wrong with me? Am I not a good enough girlfriend? Every relationship, I get cheated on, and it makes me feel like shit" I said honestly.

"You just keep choosing the wrong niggas but don't worry we gon find you somebody, you're beautiful, ass ain't at my level as yet but it's something" Shae said causing me to smile.

"I don't wanna see anybody, I'm gonna go home and sleep" I said getting up and standing in front of them. They both got up after me.

"I'ma go too but call me hoes" Jayda said hugging both Shae and I.

"Call me when your lonely ass get over this fuck boy" Shae told me as she pulled me into a long hug. I smiled and hugged her back.

"Bye y'all"

Jayceon🔳

"Damn" I groaned as I watched this bitch named Monica bob up and down on my pipe. She gave the best head hands down. She got a nigga toes curling and shit.

"You like that baby" she asked looking up at me as she took me in her mouth again. I closed my eyes and laid back on my couch. I was officially single so Golden couldn't be mad about this. I looked down and grabbed her head pushing her down more so she was taking more of me in her mouth, I smirked when I heard her choking on it.

"Too much for you" I smirked looking down at her.

"Mmmm" she sounded out before deep throating me, my eyes rolled back as I felt her warm throat taking more of me.

"Just like that" I groaned. I got annoyed when I heard the doorbell go off. I decided to ignore and continued getting head. Whoever was at the door didn't get the hint cause now they was banging on the door.

"Ayo get up" I sucked my teeth when I realized the knocking wasn't going to let up.

"Just call me when you have no interruptions" she wiped her mouth before standing up. I stood up and pulled my sweats up following after her. I watched her ass jiggle in her sundress and grabbed it.

"This ain't over" I smirked before opening my front door and Trey was standing there with his phone to his ear. He hung up and looked at Monica as she walked out.

"Wassup man, whatchu doin her?" I asked.

"Came to talk to your dumb ass, who was that?" He answered walking inside as I closed the door.

"That was Monica, that hoe head game is superb" I told him walking into the kitchen.

"My nigga, is sex all you think about?" He shook his head. I paused and laughed wondering why he was trying to lecture me when he use to do the same thing at one point. In high school we would pull females left and right.

"Nah I think about money too" I laughed then stopped when he shook his head again.

"Don't you wanna settle down or atleast be faithful when you commit to one chick?" he asked.

"What Golden told your ass now" I rolled my eyes knowing he must've heard that we not talking.

"Enough, you lucky she told me not to fuck your dumbass up, that girl is like family to me yo"

"Man look, we ain't work out, it's simple.. on to the next one likes it always been." I shrugged.

"Nah, it ain't simple, when it was random broads I didn't care but that's my sis and she been through too much sit and she deserve better, you my bro but you fucked up for what you did, what if that Chris did that to your sister? Think about that." He told me before getting up and letting him pelf out.

This nigga came up in here and checked me in my own house?

_____________________

Trey checked Jayceon bitch ass

naya❤️