MORE THAN GOLD 6

'Why the fuck you lyin'?

Why you always lyin'?

Hmmmmm Oh my god

Stop fucking lying!'

Jayceon🔳

Two weeks later I was back on good terms with my sister. We always fought but made up shortly after. She was my only sibling

"So you and Golden fucked yet or nah?" I almost choked on my drink. I looked at my sister and watched as she just shrugged her shoulders. We were sitting in IHOP together just eating and chilling. Jayda said its good to have bonding time. Funny every time we bond my ass be spending money but I ain't complaining I love my sister even though she annoying as shit.

"Nah damn, mind yo business" I answered back giving her a look. Jayda didn't care what she said out her mouth, if she wanted to know something she asked. She was blunt with everything but sometimes that shit gets annoying.

"Y'all been mighty close lately so I just thought but anyway good cause I know you still fucking Shiritaki" she smirked being petty. She knew that wasn't her name but that didn't stop her from messing it up every time. The crazy thing is, back in high school, they were good friends. When we started having problems, then their relationship became rocky.

"Her name Shantanay and we ain't fucking" Jayda needed to mind her business and worry bout her nut ass baby daddy and my nieces.

"Why you lying and don't correct me, I can call Skittles whatever the fuck I wanna call her and I saw her leaving last night when I came to pick the girls up" he said making a face of disgust.

"I ain't fuck her so mind your business and if I did, mind your business again J" I warned her.

"Nigga it is my business cause you had my daughters there while you was doing your mess so why was she there?"

"She gave me head that's all, we ain't have sex" I don't think getting my dick sucked was considered sex. Once I wasn't putting my dick in her then it don't mean nothing.

"I should jump across this table and smack your monkey ass, oral sex is sex dumb ass better hope Ada and Ava ain't see shit or we gon have problems"

"Not to me it ain't and they ain't see shit chill they was sleep" I shrugged and continued to eat my food. IHOP had some bomb ass pancakes.

"I thought her ass was the one that broke into Golden place"

"Nah turned out to be some crazy nigga she used to fuck with, I got love for Gold she cool peeps so if I catch this nigga again its over" I told her and went right back to fucking up my pancakes.

Golden🔆

I finished packing my bag for tonight and zipped it up before heading to the living room. I had returned to my house two days after the incident. I found out it was Ka'ron that broke in. He left a note in my underwear draw, and stole one of my panties like a creep.

'Hey baby, you missed me ? I saw you and my baby girl today. I don't appreciate you having her around a nigga you know I don't like. I hope she ain't calling this nigga daddy either or its gonna be a problem. Tell her daddy coming to see her and thanks for the panties baby you smell so good. Keep it tight for Daddy , I'm coming for whats mine soon ' 

I decided to stop thinking about it prepared my self to go to work.

"Kae are you dressed and is your bag packed" I heard her running down the hall before she appeared in the living room. She had that ugly ass brown suit on but I just decided to let her wear it cause she was only going next door to Mrs.Thomas house. Mrs.Thomas was an older women later with three great granddaughters around Kaelins age. She was the only other person besides Shae that I trust with my daughter.