MORE THAN GOLD 16

"Do you tell her that you love her?

Like you do me?

Do you make love to her

The way you make love to me"

Golden🔆

I groaned getting up and seeing Kaelin was still asleep next to me. I smiled kissing her cheek and went to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. I barely slept last night because I was so paranoid someone would take her while I was asleep.

After I was finished getting ready I made my way downstairs. I didn't hear anything so I figured Jayceon was still in his room sleeping. I jumped startled when I walked in the kitchen and saw him sitting there on his IPad.

"Good morning" I smiled kissing his lips. He was about to respond when a knocking or more like a banging came from the front door. I made a face wondering who was banging at his door at nine in the morning. He noticed my face and shrugged getting up to answer the door. I didn't feel like eating yet because I had the taste of toothpaste still in my mouth.

I frowned hearing a female voice arguing with Jay in the living room. I got up and walked out to see his baby mother sitting on the couch with an attitude.

"You got your girl here, that's why you trying to shut me up" she chuckled with her hands on her belly.

"Just put his ass on child support" Shantanay's friend co-signed.

"Candice shut up yo" Jayceon said to Shantanay friend.

"There the bitch go he blew your appointment off for" her friend said looking at me.

"Sweetheart you ain't talking about me like that" I said.

"Gold just chill" Jay warned and I gave him a look.

"Look Shantanay I was dealing with something yesterday, I overslept" I looking over this visit already.

"When you're about to become a parent them excuses ain't shit" she said standing up. I decided not to say anything unless she got out of hand or came at me. I wanted to smack her stale weave having friend.

"I'm sorry, I'll call you later"

"Bum ass nigga" stale weave said walking out the door. I rolled my eyes at her, she talked more than the people in the actual situation.

"Miss another appointment and not answer your phone when I call and it's gonna be a problem" she said mushing his head before leaving. After she left he closed the door behind her. He turned around looking annoyed.

"I wasn't aware that you had two baby mothers" I laughed shaking my head, the girl was crazy and was always under Shanatany's ass.

"I can't decide who I can't stand the most" he said going upstairs. I went up after him and went in the guest room to check on Kaelin. When I saw she was okay and checked the room over making sure the windows were sealed I walked into Jayceon's room.

"You think that was that Korean nigga that broke in yesterday?" Jay asked.

"Stop being petty and no I don't think Ka'ron had anything to do with this" I said honestly.

"That nigga the only person I could think about"

"Kaelin would have recognized him and he's not a bitch. He would come face to face and tell you he wants to kill you" I said knowing Ka'ron all too well. He wasn't the type to do all this running around in secrecy.

"He is bitch. He lay hands on females" Jayceon felt the need to add.

"Okay Jayceon" I huffed not caring for this conversation.

"Whatever stop talking bout that foo foo ass nigga" he said ending the discussion. One thing that I hated about him, when he was done talking, he would just end it.

"We should go out, I hate staying in the house all day and does Shantanay always just pop up like that?" I asked not liking that she felt the need to pop up and go off.

"Why you bringing her up? You asking questions that gon lead to an argument"

"I'm just asking a question, no argument needs to start" I frowned. I couldn't ask a simple question without him getting defensive.

"The answer is yes, she pops up randomly, we don't do shit. She pops up, complains about shit and then leaves"

"I never said you did anything, I'm just asking if she pops up like that"

"Man whatever, I'm about to go eat" I fanned me off before walking off.

Trey🔱

I ducked behind the couch in an attempt to dodge the remote Shae threw at me. I had told her what happened at Golden's house and she started laughing. I started to laugh along with her and she began hitting me with shit.

"Shae, I'm sorry" I yelled out.

"Did she kiss you back?" She yelled freezing.

"No, she yelled at me" I answered truthfully. Golden was a good friend to Shae and I just fucked things up.

"Is it because she's prettier than me? Why Golden?"

"I was in the moment. That kiss didn't mean shit"

"You kissed Golden, that's like my sister you fucking pig" she shouted.

"I know and I was wrong for that shit but can you please chill"

"Chill? How about this for chill" she yelled throwing the engagement ring at me.

"Shae I said I was sorry, that was a mistake. The kiss was barely a second, I was mad and I regretted it instantly"

"Okay I'm mad right now, who should I kiss? And Jay is with Golden, that's your bro"

"Let me find out you messing with anybody else and we gonna have problems" I warned walking towards her.

"Just leave, I don't wanna see your stupid ass face"

"You weren't calling my face stupid last night when you we're riding it" I smirked grabbed her and squeezing her butt.

"Why are you touching me?" She mumbled. I knew she was still somewhat mad but she let me come near her so I knew she wasn't that mad.

"I love you and I'll spend the rest of the week with you baby"

"The entire week?" She asked.

"The entire week"

"Well you sleeping on the couch, maybe I'll let you back in the room. It depends how the rest of my week goes. Oh and no sex" she smiled walking off.

"Shae stop playing" I frowned.

A week without sex was like a year with out it for me.

_____________________

Thoughts?

naya❤️