I crawled over and tried to see if I could move it away. I reached for the one covering his mouth and touched it. With my touch, a blue glow appeared around it and it faded. I jumped back in confusion as Gerard began to speak.

"How'd you do that?" Gerard looked disoriented. He saw me and his eyes widened, "Patrick! Patrick I didn't hurt him, did I?? I-i thought I saved him in time but I can't be-" he turned his head and cried out.

He began screaming for Frank, but his words fell on dead ears.

"Patrick, help me please, I may have saved him! He may be alright PLEASE!"

I reached out and hesitantly touched the black surrounding his torso, restricting his arms. It did the same as his mouth bondage and glowed blue before fading.

As soon as he was free, Gerard rolled onto his stomach and crawled over to where Frank was laying on his stomach.

"You'll hate me for this, I know you'll hate me..." Gerard kept mumbling, pulling Frank into his arms. I stayed back as I watched Gerard press his index and middle fingers against Frank's forehead.

"Please, Frank I'm fucking begging you." Gerard whispered through his teeth. The hall was silent as we waited in anticipation. For what? I wasn't sure.

Suddenly, Frank's eyes shot open and he sucked in air like a hose. ((A/N~Sherlock Voice: "NOT DEAD!")) He began choking on the air and gasping as Gerard started to cry.

"I heard you! Frankie, I heard you! I love you so fucking much!" The last part was muffled as Gerard hugged Frank tightly, "You're okay, you're okay..."

"But how?.." I asked in confusion, "You were gone...The-The room..." I remembered his child like behavior.

"I-i..." He just shook his head into Frank's shoulder.

Frank looked dazed. He confusingly hugged Gerard back. He didn't seem to fully know what was happening.

I went back over to Pete and kneeled down next to him. His side I had seen him holding looked bad. I moved his shirt slightly to look at the wound. I cringed at the injury. It was where he had been stabbed with the sharp object.

"We'll get it fixed, Pete..." I whispered.

I looked around, unsure where to go. I felt a bit turned around in the empty hall. I knew one way lead to the exit, but I didn't know which.

"Hello!" I called out, hoping for a response. I hoped the others were okay... I had no idea what doctor Walker was going to do to them...

"Are we okay?.." Frank's drifted around this section of the hall.

"I don't know..." I looked back down at Pete and lightly touched him to see our full body glow once again, "I think might be..." I bit my lip, moving my hand away and watching our glow fade.

"We need to get back to the others." Gerard said. He had finally let go of Frank and was just trailing his eyes over the smaller boy.

"But where do we find them?.." Frank asked, looking at the two directions, "I can't remember."

I looked at Pete. The way he was lying...his feet were facing the direction we had been walking towards, so we had to be going the direction opposite.

"I know." I said, sticking my arms under Pete's legs and upper torso. I tried to lift him, but man was he heavy... I focused and attempted to use my gift to lift him. That did the trick. He was considerably lighter. I raised to my feet with Pete in my arms and turned in the direction we should go, "It's here. This way."