~Chapter Two~

((A/N~I'm putting this here because I just want you lovelies alright. There is going to be a possible trigger warning in the next chapters to come. {I'm putting this here for people who may have it already in their library and won't see the edit to the description} There is going to be drugging and some possible disturbing imagery if you're not cool with that kind of thing...I'm sorry if this was a bit awkward or whatever but I just want you guys alright <3))

"What's up Patrick?" Gerard asked when he saw me sit up and wrap my arms around my legs that I had brought close to my chest.

"I can't sleep here Gerard..." I said quietly, "I just can't..."

"Do you want me to help?" Gerard asked, lifting his two fingers.

I sat quiet for a minute. I didn't know if I really wanted to sleep yet... "Can we just talk for a bit?" I asked quietly.

Gerard smiled. "Whatchya wanna talk about?" He asked, backing himself against the wall to prop himself up.

"I don't know...Anything?"

Gerard thought for a moment. "What about that Pete kid?" He asked with a grin, "He seems cool...Not sure what he can do yet. Haven't heard, you?"

"No, I haven't." I shook my head. I thought about the new prisoner to this hell. His black spikey hair, his whiskey colored eyes, his sad expression...

"Pat?" I looked back up at Gerard. He was looking at me with concern. "You still with me dude?"

I nodded, but felt light headed all of the sudden. My brain felt like it was getting fuzzy and my thoughts became faded.

"Gerard?.." I felt my vision getting fuzzy as well, "Please help...Sleep now..." I could feel myself swaying where I sat.

I was staring at the wall when I felt Gerard take my arms away from my knees, which straightened themselves as a result. I let him guide my upper body down onto the bed.

"Alright Patrick. 3, 2, 1-"

He must of connected his pointer and middle finger to my forehead, because everything suddenly went black.

~

I woke with a start the next morning. That seemed to be the effect of Gerard's gift. I closed my eyes and let my breathing calm. When it finally did, I opened my eyes and looked around. Gerard was laying in the bed next to me, his face blank from sleep and one of his legs bent up. He snored lightly, somehow finding peace enough in this place to sleep.

I sighed and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I had no idea what today's hell would be, but I hoped it wouldn't be too bad. This room had no clock, so the time was unclear, but there was a tiny window between our beds high up at the ceiling to give us some indication. It brought light into the room, so morning was a good assumption.