~Chapter Eighteen~

~Patrick's POV~

I watched as I helped drag the unconscious bodies to the room at the end of the hall. I couldn't stand this. This wasn't who I was. I couldn't stand the pleasure I felt.

I dropped whoever I was holding as soon as I entered the room, well after the others had come and gone ahead. I wanted to see if they were okay, but my body and mind wouldn't comply. My eyes scanned the room and saw the boy wearing the ski mask. He had ripped it off to reveal red topped hair with brown sides. He was looking over the boy he had found in the hall.

"Tyler?.." He was reaching out to the unconscious boy. He stopped and cried out, holding his head. He fell over to his side and whimpered.

Every ounce of my being wanted to run over to see if he was okay, but my feet defied my wishes. I was forced to watch as he slowly stopped whimpering and stood to his feet. Any spark of anything behind his eye was gone as he turned his back to the boy he had been so concerned for.

Two down...

My head snapped to a door at the sound of the voice. The dark haired boy and a girl had left out there.

It's your turn to handle the situation

No...please...As hard as I tried, I couldn't will myself into control....

You can't fight me, Patrick

I felt like crying, but I wasn't even in enough control for tears. I could only watch as my body walked to the door.

"Watch them, Dun." My voice said, casually, "If they awaken, you know what to do..."

"Yes, sir." I heard his voice reply darkly.

If I could shudder from my fear, I would.

My hand threw open the door and my eyes flashed with their yellow filter. I walked down the hall at a quick pace. It wasn't long until I reached The dark haired boy and the red headed girl.

"About time." The girl snapped when she saw me, "Doctor Lite-"

"Hold your tongue, girl." My voice snapped back. She froze and looked at me with a mixture of anger and confusion.

"You dare-" she started, but my words overlapped hers.

"All these experiments weren't finally successful so you could talk back to me." My tone was harsh and unfamiliar.

Her eyes lit up with those words, however. "Oh, doctor! It worked!" Her eyes flashed white.

"Yes, now take these two back to the observation room so business can be handled."

Her white eyes filled with hurt. "But...But I was supposed to help you take care of the final grouping..."

"Plans change." My voice snarled.

She looked devastated. She said nothing, however, and grabbed one boy by his arm and the other by his ankle. She looked down as she dragged them down the hall to the room I had just exited from.

"C'mon, Way." I instructed.

The dark haired boy followed me down the hall at a pace just slower than mine.

This is where the fun begins, Stump...

~Pete's POV~