Chapter 32: In a World Where Hatred and Vengeance Lies..

"Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on." ― Criss Jami

A/N: Thank you for patiently waiting. I hope you won't forget to

VOTE ...

COMMENT ...

BE A FAN ...

AND SHARE TO EVERYONE ...

THANK YOU!

*************

Georgina Ricci's POV

                 I FLICK my eyes open when I realized I fallen asleep with exhaustion and my mom was still struggling. Like she was trying to reach something behind her.

As I watch my mother, still couldn't believe my eyes that she's here in front of me. Her shoulders are occasionally wriggling and I knew she's trying to loosen the tie.

She is wearing a black tight leather kind of pants with an another shiny tight fitting top, showing all her beautiful curves. She looks very toned and now I know why. She's an assassin, who works to a Mafia.

Her chestnut hair that looks mine is tied in a tight bun showing her beautiful shape of her face. Nothing change to her except her clothing, the way she carried herself and spoke. She's not the mom that I know and grew up with.

No hint of the soft-spoken, calming, and sweet mother I grew up with.

I'm staring at a tough, cold, and deadly woman tied in a chair in front of me. She looks like an angel, but deadly as a devil, just how I sense her.

"Where are we, mom?" I croaked almost in a whisper. The room is really dim and I don't know how long have we been sitting in the chair tied. I glance at the metal windows and no lights seeping through it so I'm guessing it's dark outside.

"In a valley of Palermo, Sicily." She responded briefly, then her arms are moving constantly.

"We are in Italy?" I asked. I felt like a very cold water just poured out into me, making me froze in my seat.

"How will Marco ever find me?" I cried out in a mumbling tone, enough for my mom to hear it.

"Marco?" she looks at me quizzically stopping her from what she's doing and I look away.

"Who is Marco, princess?" she asked once more and I look back into her eyes.

"He's my fiancee, mom." I said softly and mom's eyes widened with her mouth open in an 'o' unable to say anything. She looks shocked.

After a few moments, she finally finds her voice. "My baby is engaged?" she murmured audibly looking away as she kept rolling the words in her tongue.

Then she looks back at me. "When?"

"Recently, mom. And I'm pregnant." I blurted out when I realized I have a baby, I felt suddenly terrified. Why did I forget I was pregnant? I should have been more careful.

God, why am I so stupid to take some stranger's water and why did I escape from my securities?

"You are pregnant?" My mom repeated inaudibly, her shocked face was somewhat funny.

I nodded.

"And that Marco is the father of your child?" she asked unimpressed with her eyes morphing sharply.

"Yes." I nodded. "Marco Angelo Massaretti."

I rolled his name on my tongue and taste it. It was absolutely sweet and I miss his so badly. I missed his touch, his hold, whenever he calls me cara and his possessiveness. I miss everything about him.