Chapter 23: Back To Being DICK!

"Once I take you, you are mine. My woman. No other man can have you." ― Gena Showalter

NOTE: FOR MATURE AUDIENCE/READERS ONLY (18+). NOT LIKE I COULD STOP ANYONE.. LOL.. YOU JUST WARNED!

A/N: Thank you for patiently waiting.. I hope you won't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN

AND SHARE TO EVERYONE...

THANK YOU!

***************************************************************************************

[UNEDITED VERSION]

Georgina Ricci's POV

I woke up with my belly growling, feeling famish and thirsty. I snapped my eyes open and stirred to my side, when I caught restrained by a big hand around my waist and legs tangled over mine.

I craned my neck awkwardly to check on the time on the side table and it's almost six in the morning. I gently pull my limbs out of his hold and just grab my white long cotton robe and tiptoed out of his room.

I didn't like the idea of sleeping in his room, but my traitorous body and heart was raving up with the idea. It wasn't bad though. His bed is so soft and huge than mine, plus I get to sleep with him like a real couple although I know he doesn't love me.

I shook the disheartening realization and tried to think of the positive things.

I heaved a sigh and walked out my door. Little Marco has it's own room upstairs. Everything he needed is inside, his toys, his comfortable bed.

I quickly turned to my left and walk past the grand foyer to the hallway, then turned into the left, yet another wide hallway, past another few rooms, before the kitchen.

The dirty kitchen is huge, it tripled my room back in our house. Speaking of house, I need to go check it one of this days.

"Good morning," Portia greeted me as soon as she saw me. She's whisking an egg in a white big bowl with her white and green printed apron protecting her clothes from any spills of the food. She was smiling to me widely. The big kitchen has three rectangular island counter across each other.

"You're up too early Georgina," she remarked and I nodded.

"I'm hungry," I smiled sheepishly as I rub my belly.

"Oh, alright then honey. Wait for me at the dining table, I will serve soon this new batch of waffles.. " she rambled as she puts down the bowl with the whisk inside. Then, she grab a plate from the plate already stack on the counter and then she looks at me, "and would you like an oatmeal?"

"Please. Can you also add some brown sugar on it?" I smiled sweetly, giving her my saccharine smile.

She grinned. Picking up another bowl that sitting on the counter, she responded. "Sure, dear!"

She turned on her heel to the pots that's sitting on the stove and she started feeling my plate. Selina came from the pantry, another huge adjacent room for stacking food supplies with huge fridge and layers of cupboards and shelves, filled with foods. Another room which is the wine cellar next to the pantry. And I believe there's another wine cellar upstairs.

"Morning," I smiled to Selina. She looks at me with surprise before she compose herself clutching the big bowl in her hands that looks like full with potatoes.