Chapter 29: Where Am I?

"I know who I am, and I know who you are, and nothing else matters. it's how we live our life." ― Tal McThenia

A/N: Thank you for patiently waiting. I hope you won't forget to

VOTE ...

COMMENT ...

BE A FAN ...

AND SHARE TO EVERYONE ...

THANK YOU!

***************

Marco Angelo Massaretti's POV

                  I WOKE UP with the incessant ringing of my phone. I look on my right and I smiled. My Georgina is peacefully sleeping with her hand coiled around me possessively. I love the feeling every morning waking up like this. I would trade anything for this.

I reluctantly disentangled my limbs from hers and grunted under my breath as I snatch my phone from the side table.

Walking out of the room quietly, I connected the call.

"We had subdued the two, tied in the storage room," Jagger reported briefly.

Bobbing my head like he's in front of me, I spoke briefly and sternly. "I'll be there in fifteen minutes." Then, I hang up the phone.

I quickly walk back inside the room and get showered the quickest possible. Then change in just jeans and paired it with a blue v-neck shirt and a hooded sweater.

I walk to the bed and kissed her gently on the lips, then on her forehead. "I'll be back, cara," I said softly barely a whisper and tucked her inside the covers before quietly exiting the room.

Last night she was very exhausted and she didn't even wake up when I carried her inside her house. I changed her and just put her to bed.

I didn't sleep right away, after all, the news and things going that night, it kept me awake until almost two in the morning.

It was crazy.

Now, this man is in one of my storage room in my building. I had to use a hooded sweater to hide my face. I can't let my employees see me, although I knew only the janitor would be there.

Trivun is waiting for me outside, standing beside the opened limo door. It's almost five in the morning, but the street is already going crazy.

Trivun bows lightly as soon as I reach the limo, then I slip in. "Let's go!" I ordered grimly and soon enough, the limo pulled into the garage of my building.

No employees yet, except the cleaner.

I quickly entered the storage room as soon as I reach it. My muscles tense when I saw the face of the guy. He looks familiar, but I can't recall where did I meet him.

He had a little scar on his forehead. He's a Mexican and a big guy.

The guy turned blanched-face as soon as he spotted me. I clenched my jaw as I stared at him deathly. My hands are itching to end his life right away. He better gives me a straight answer, or he's meeting death very soon.

I paced to his direction like a savage predator, shooting him a cold menacing stare, calculating him like sizing his casket in my head.

I stop and spoke in a grave controlled tone. "Who sent you?" I asked in a calculated tone, not tearing my eyes away from him. I have no time to ask their names.

I wanted answers, right at the moment.

"No one," he gulped audibly. His dark brown eyes are almost popping out of his socket with fear.