epilogue

Ok ok so after a few days of pondering i've decided to give you guys an epilogue... just to properly end this book so yea.....

Tomoe slowly walks through the hall, the flames are closing in on him. He can feel the heath of the flames through the thick fur of his tail, but he doesn't care...... that is untill he feels it.......The matepull.

Tomoe gasps as he jerks around trying to peek through the blazing fire. "NANAMI?!" He shouts, no answer, his shoulders slump he should've known.

Another pull, stronger this time. Tomoe digs his hands in his silvery hair. "STOP IT!!" He screams desperatly, the smoke starts filling up his lungs. He coughs furociously, weakly he steps further.

The smoke is clogging up his senses, he has lost his sense of direction as he stumbles down the wide hall. His moves become sluggish as his brain becomes foggy. Tomoe collapses onto his knees, it doesn't take long before he completely falls unconsious
I'm sorry love...but i tried
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Tomoe..." tomoe looks around amidst the flames stands his beloved Nanami. "N-nanami" he croaks out as tears start streaming. He hugs her tightly to his body away from the flames, nanami giggles

"oh tomoe... these flames won't hurt us.... they're our flames" "our?" "Yes as a sign of our mating silly.. didn't you pay attention in class?" Tomoe chuckles and shakes his head.

"I thought you were dead" he mutters as he burries his head in the crook of her neck. "Who said anything about me dying? Silly Tomoe" she softly pecks his cheek.

"B-but...." nanami shushes him "shhh first we need to get away... don't you smell it?" Tomoe's nose wrinkles as he smells the air. "..gas" he mumbles, nanami grabs his hand and drags him along.

"You're not real....are you" nanami's step slows down just a bit before pickingul up again. "What are you saying idiot... of course i'm real.... how many mates do you have whom look like me?" Nanami jokes.

Their standing outside now, tomoe slightly panting. The smoke really got to him. Ohh little pet~~~ nanami stiffens at the unknown voice.

"Crap! Tomoe i need to go! What ever happens just know i'm NOT dead! Find me tomoe! Save me!" "What's happening?" The fox asks his mate confused and a little worried. "You'll know in due time but i have to go...NOW"

"NO!" Tomoe clings to her with desperation, "you can't leave me!" He yells on the verge of tears. "Tomoe please" "NO! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU?!" Nanami wails " tomoe please... i NEED to go"

"I won't survive without you" "tomoe- ACK!!" nanami cuts herself off with a groan, her head snaps to the side and a red, bleeding cut appears on her cheek.

Little pet~~ if i were you i would get your a$$ out of that dream state before i get verrrryyyyy angry at you

Nanami cradles her cheek with one hand, whilst the other whipes away Tomoe's tears. "I love you" she says before pulling him into a kiss, this time it doesn't feel passionate or caring.... it feels loving and a bit as a goodbye....

Not exactly a farewell but more like see you soon. Tomoe closes his eyes as he responds to the kiss, before they need to break apart nanami disappears again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tomoe jerks up, "Nanami!" He exclaims. He looks around him being meeted by a worried group of companions. He is outside, maybe it was all a dream.... maybe he just passed out.

Hopeful he looks at the house only to see it ablaze. "How did i get out?" He asks fearing the answer. Mizuki stares at him wonderous, "well it seemed as of something or someone was pulling you along "

"And it seemed as of you were talking to someone" kurama adds. Akura-oh is laughing his butt off "HAHA and then you kissed the air!" Tears form in his red eyes from the hard laughing.

Tomoe jumps up "so she was here?!" He exclaims. "Talking about she's. ... where is nanami?" Inari asks. "Well...."

¤time skip¤

".....and thats when i woke up" "My POOR ANGEL!" kyoko cries out "SHE IS DEAD AGAIN!" "ugh puhlease stop the screeching drama" another voice pipes up.

"IZANAMI?!" Inari exclaims surprised. "Stop crying your daughter isn't dead" "what do you mean?" "She hasn't crossed the border....she is still alive!"

Tadaaaaa the real ending! Nanami is still alive....YEEY!! i have news of the 2nd book!

1. It's going to be called; his goddess: lost love

2. I'll start posting the 1st chapter when my furry mate has ended which will be after like 5 more chapters..... so like 5 weeks i suppose....

3. We'll be seeing a lot of the old characters in the next book and even a few new ones!

That's about it...... BYE MY LOVELY BICHACHOS!
hope to see you in the next book:

HIS GODDESS: LOST LOVE