problems

Warning: i totally messed up nanami's personality! Be prepared.

" well ladylandgod, i can assure you that your familiar didn't laya finger on us" nanami glances coldly at the fox " explain yourself" she commands "when you didn't return 3 weeks ago as initionally planned, i fled the shrine and came here. i didn't touch them nor flirt with them, because......" "because?" " eh....." nanami feels he ears twitch and flicks her tail in annoyance. tomoe stares fascinated at her figure, she's gotten taller, more curved, more...... developed. nanami went from beautyful to drop-dead gorgeous. suddenly the said girl grabs him by his collar and bares her fangs at him " listen here tomoe, i've been putting up with this long enough.... i'm tired and want to go home. so just spill the beans!" " i'm....... you" he mumbles "what was that?" " i'm in....... with you" " come again?" "I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!" he yells all flustred.

" yeah right" nanami scoffs, tomoe stares at her wide-eyed "y-you don't believe me?" he asks incrediously. "i'd never thought you'd be so low to play with my feelings just to save your butt!" she hisses "miss landgod please don't fight" the eldest tanuki girl request calmly watching nanami's flaming fist. "oh.... right, my apolagies" nanami answers, dropping her familiar and putting out the flames. "don't be it's highly understandable" the woman sooths, nanami turns around "i'm going to the shrine, i'm expecting you to be home by sunrise. " but before she can walk away she gets tackled to the ground. nanami squirms around and faces her attacker "tomoe... what are you doing?" she hisses angerly, "what are you doing?" he retorts annoyance clearly displayed on his features. "i'm going home" she answers blankly "why are you doing this? you said you loved me" tomoe growls "i do! i love you but i am not going to be pushed around!" nanami finally frees herself from his grasp and runs out of the building. in her haste she cuts corners and bumps into someone, "o-oh sorry" she quickly apolagises "hmpf filthy foxwoman! watch where you're going!" a low voice shouts.

nanami looks up angerly "excuse me?!" she exclaims "won't let ya get away with a sorry! yur gunna work for furgivness!" "i'm not in the mood" nanami warns."shut up ya brat!" nanami only sees a red haze when she claws the demon in the face, she doesn't stop when the demon wails in pain, she only stops when his pulse fades into nothingness. nanami blinks a couple of times before she sees normally, when she sees what she has done she starts shaking uncontrolably. she clasps her shaking hands over her mouth to hold back the upcoming sobbs, tears flooding over her pale cheeks. "i-i-i murderd him" she chokes out, slowly she looks at her hands. crimson red blood drips from her fingers, her eyes follow the droplets and land on something more gruesome..... his head. she fricking ripped his head off! nanami gags and backs away, 'till her back hits the wall. quivering she collapses onto her knees, nanami tries to wipe away her tears which causes the blood to smudge all over her face. she takes short, shallow breaths in a rapid pace. in her panic nanami doesn't notice the three demons whom had arrived at the scene. the 3 demons fixate their eyes on nanami

"oh look the little kitsune killed Ugon" one sneers "to late to shed tears filthy fox, the deed has already been done" the second one sais "just look at your hands" the thirth pipes in " murderer, murderer, murderer" they taunt. "n-no i-i didn't mean to..." nanami utters "meant or not he is dead, killed by a puny kitsune like yourself" "i-i'm sorry" she sobs "sorry won't cut it! what is it that humans say ? eye for eye, tooth for a tooth? yeah something like that. i fits the situation perfectly" the largest demon smirks evilly "DIE" the fat one snarls as he grabs nanami by her neck and sqeezes tightly. nanami pushes her sharp nails deep in his arms. causing the demon to yelp and drop her. a red haze starts in the corner of her eye. the goddess shakes her head ferocious as if that would get ridd of the haze, "no!...calm down....deep breaths........c-calm down" she mumbles softly still in her sitting position. A second to late she sences the knife of the largest demon coming her way. Nanami quickly jumps away, the knife-that would otherwise have struck her heart- is now finding its way into her stomach. Tearing her organs open leaving a burning feeling. " HA! Stupid fox! Now your death will be slow and painfull!i was being niceby granting you a quicker less painfull death,but now the poison will slowly damage your whole body!" The demon cracks up with laughter.

"That's a foul game to play" nanami smirks ".....now it's my turn" 'what am i saying?stop stupid body! STOOOOOOOOP! i don't want to kill anyone' nanami runs towards the large demon. The fat one jumps in the way, without hesitation she cuts right through him with her claws and runs further 'NO! GO BACK ME! HE IS HURT!HELP HIM!' inner-nanami pleads but her fox has taken total control. In an instant she is in front of the smaller demon, she is about to slash him in half but suddenly collapses. "What's happening?" "The poison dear" the small demon steps forward "back off slug" she hisses. "Oh feisty i like it! Oho i've got even a better idea! I shall make you my woman!" "Just try and i'll rip your throat out!" Nanami snarls 'what am i saying?! Stop this!' "Oh it is worth the risk! And with this poison you can't even lift a finger to stop me!" The ogre steps forward and lift her chin upwards, he licks his lips "hands off ogre!" nanami hisses "i'm going to enjoy this indeed" the Ogre smirks evilly.

well that was another chapter for u guys! how did you like this one? let me know!^^
i got all kind off comments about that i should update sooner and stuff so i'm gonna try my best!
byebye love~Samantha