tick tock tick tock

"are we there yet?" "no" "how about now?" "NO" "how about-" "SHUT UP!!" kyoko screams, she breaths loudly through her nose. "we're almost there so shut up and use your legs instead" "you don't have to be so mean about it..."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"TOMOEEEE~" "yes?" "will you play with me?" little nanami asks, tomoe crouches down to her heigth. "sure what do you want to play?" "uhm.... i wanna play....House! yes can we? can we? pleaaaase?" tomoe groans "fine" he mutters. "YEEY! thank you" nanami gives him a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"im gonna get my dolls... be wight back!" she skids away, Tomoe's hand goes up to his cheek as he chuckles. he stands up and puts away the book with baby pictures, his slender fingers trail over the books on the shelf as he smiles gently to himself.

"tomoeee~ i have my dolls!" nanami cheers joyfully, "wait!"she suddenly exclaims standing frozen in place. she tilts her head as if she's listening to something, "do you heaw that?" "hear what?" "that song.... tick tock tick tock so goes the clock, numbews awe fowming time. change the flow the couwse of the line, and sing along with my whyme"

"tick tock tick tock so goes the clock numbers are forming time. change the flow the course of the line and sing along with my rhyme?" tomoe repeats softly. out of nowhere black smoke surrounds the two, "tomoe...i-i'm scawed!" nanami squeaks "you're going to be fine... we'll be alright" "pwomise?" "i promise"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

kyoko is the first on to reach the mountain where the house stands on, "THERE'S SMOKE COMING FROM THE HOUSE!" she screeches when she sees the thick black smoke hanging over the main shrine.

they race towards the shrine building, "NANAMI?! ANGEL ARE YOU OK?" Kyoko screams as she barges through the door. "dadawa bwwwwww", "what was that?" Inari whispers. carefully they enter the living room, the group is shocked to find a little kid with a baby in his arms, both are rather familiar...

"t-tomoe?" inari stutters, the little boy raises his head. "who are you?" the companions shares confused looks at eachother, Inari crouches down to the boy's heigth. "i'm Inari" "hello" Tomoe mutters before returning his attetion to the blabbering baby.

Kyoko gasps as she gets a good vieuw of the baby, "oh my... Nanami?" she whispers. her eyes glaze over with tears, her arms stretch towards her baby girl. Tomoe's lip curls back as he snarls at the woman, Kyoko stops and looks at the young boy.

"hey kiddo, could you give the baby back to her mommy?" Inari asks softly, "NO!" Tomoe hugs Nanami close to his small body. "she. is. mine" he growls, "look son you're like 1 years old or so and she needs her mother"

"i am 2 yearsh you old man! and she only needs me beshides she hash a name" Inari raises an eyebrow "oh and what would that be?" "Nanami... Nanami Hagane!" he states proudly, puffing his chest. "sorry to disappoint but her name is actually Nanami Ōkami"

"no my lashtname is Hagane and she is my bride so she is nanami hagane shimple as that" the boy argues. "let go of the baby tomoe" Inari orders, in the background Izanami can bearly contain her laughter while Kyoko is still frozen in place.

"no! if i let go she'll dishappear! i let go of daddy and he died!" the boy cries out, Kyoko finally moves as she walks up to the boy and hugs him tightly, "shhhh it's ok" she whispers protectively.

"hey but i want to have my little girl back ok? i'd lost her for a long time and you found her... thank you" tomoe uses one of his little hands to whipe away some stray tears.

"c-can she shtill be my bride when you have her?" he asks nervous, Kyoko smiles softly "of course" Tomoe hands the baby carefully to the kitsune, who happily receives the child into her arms. "oh my little angel!" her eyes flow over with tears "i'm so glad... so glad"

Tomoe looks at the mother with jealousy when he hears something. he slowly follows the sound. "come play come play...." "hello?" "come young one... come play" "who'sh there?" Tomoe round a corner and finds a note, it's adressed to Kyoko.

Tomoe rushes back to the living room, "miss Kyoko a note for you" he exclaims. "oh thank you" Kyoko grabs the note and reads it;

dear puckleberry, did you miss me? i know about you're daughter hun, too bad some people just can't stay dead. Don't worry i won't kill her again... in fact my son would love to have her. hopefully with the size she's in she'll be easier to abduct, you know you can't stop me alone

so i took the liberty to shrink the only ones who could stand even the slightest chance. did you know our youngsters are acquainted? Lucifer admits he loves Nanami's screams... the kid takes after me isn't that great puckleberry? i'll give you 2 weeks with you're daughter and have your happy family afterwards?... we'll rip it apart! lots of love -T

"o my gods..." kyoko collapses onto her knees, hugging her daughter to her chest. Tomoe growls "i won't let them take my bride" he snarls. Inari glares at the window 'so he's behind this all' Inari clenches his fist so hard that his nails cut into his handpalm.

ok ok i get that it might be confusing the 'sh' that i used buuuuuut let me explain incase you didn't understand;

little nanami can't pronouce the 'r' and replaces it with a 'w' while little tomoe has a slight sliss so the 's' gets an 'h' added

get it? no? well i tried XD