What the-?

"Nanami? Is that really you?" The little girl nods, "who awe you?" "I'm tomoe" "awe you my pwince?!" Tomoe chuckles "yea" he ruffels the girls hair. "NANAMI!!" Tomoe takes nanami's little hand in his larger one, "we should get back to mommy ok?" "Mhmm!" Nanami smiles brightly at him.

Nanami skips through the mazelike hallways untill she's infront of a huge green door. The little girl slides the door open, "come on tomoe! Wewe going ro my house!" Nanami giggles and drags him into the middle of the room.

"To Akicho main shwine!"

Did you mean Akicho main shrine?

"Yes!yes!"

Please hold on to your companion Nanami-sama

"Yes!" Nanami clings on tomoe's arm.

Here we go Nanami-sama!

They hear a loud pop and suddenly find themselfs in a galactic tunnel. "Come on Tomoe! This way!" Nanami's voice echoes through the tunnel. "Do you even know where to go?!" Tomoe exclaims worried.

"Of couwse! I always use this when mommy and daddy awe in a meeting duwing theiw bweak" the little brunette runs ahead. "NANAMI WAIT!" Tomoe shouts as he chases the girl.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Kyoko runs into the teleport room, "her scent is fresh!" She exclaims. "How does she even know of this room?" Inari wonders "she always went through it" a new voice says.
"Lady izanami! It's very rare to see you out of the underworld."

"Well it was time for a change of scenery, besides, i had heared my dear friend nanami was here" "wait! You knew? You knew where her spirit was all those 500 years?!" "Yes i knew where your daughter's spirit was lady Kyoko otherwise i couldn't provide you with this infornation."

Izanami strokes her slender fingers over the dusty interior. "In fact she has always been along side you." "S-she was?"

"Yes the poor thing didn't understand why you ignored her, she still smiled however. She smiled when you ignored her during your lunch breaks, she smiled when she thought you forgot to pick her up from the god school. She smiled after you closed the door in her face."

"She was lovely company, she rarely complained to me over everyone but when she did... she still smiled, she smiled through all the pain and hardship. That girl is one of a kind"

Uhm.... Kyoko-sama Inari-sama Izanami-sama... would you like to go somewhere?

"What is your latest destination?" Izanami asks

Latest destionation: 10 minutes ago, Akicho main shrine

"Then that's where we will go"

Ok! Please hold onto eachother!

With a pop they find themselfs in the galactic tunnel, "come on! They have a 10 minute headstart!" Kyoko says as she starts running.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Nanami, how do you even know this place?" "Well mommy and daddy always fowgot me so i wondewed awound the house and found the telepowt woom!"

"Sweety they didn't forget you, they had a ...... eye sickness! They couldn't see you!" "Weally?" Tomoe smiles gently, "yes really"
"YOU AWE THE MOST AWESOMEST PWINCE EVEW!" Nanami exclaims excited.

"Only because you are the prettiest princess" nanami giggles "so you awe that kind of guy!" Tomoe looks at her bewildered "what kind?" "The kind who goes fow the looks"

Tomoe feels his eyebrow twitch "oh really.......?" Nanami squeeks and runs away. "Come back you cheecky brat!" "No! You big meanie pwince!" She shouts over her shoulder.

¤time skip¤

"So.... this is your home?" Tomoe asks sceptical, Nanami shakes her head. "No this is only the main shwine we also have little shwines" "ah ok!"

Nanami leads them inside, tomoe sits down at the table. Nanami rummages through a drawer and pulls out a little book. She hands it to tomoe and climbs onto his lap.

"Uhm..." tomoe sits awkwardly with the girl in his lap. Nanami shows a photo of a baby, "this is me!" Nanami explains, her little fingers brush over the neat handwriting next to the picture.

"Can you wead this please tomoe?" "Uhm.. s-sure" Tomoe clears his throat. 'Nanami you look so adorable! I can never get enough of looking at you, my sweet little angel' nanami squeals "That's mommy's handwriting! Mommy loves me!" "Yea she sure does kiddo... she sure does"