confusion, betrayel and tears

"W-what?" Nanami asks astonished, tomoe looks away guilty "so we .........did the dirty?"

Tomoe nodds, still not looking her in the eye. Nanami lets her bangs cast shadows over her eyes.

"Leave......." she whispers "nanami..love please don't-" "leave me alone" nanami cuts him of. "Love..." he replies sadly, "please... i-i just need some time alone to clear my head"

(Me; what the hell nanami?!
Nanami;me?! you're writing the story!
Me; who cares.... still what the hell nanami.. the hell)

Tomoe quietly leaves the room, his ears lay flat on top of his head. Nanami's heart is being torn apart when she looks at his retreating figure.

She wants to run up to the male, hug him tightly and saying he's done nothing wrong. But it's a lot to take in, she needs her time.

Outside the room tomoe punches his fist against the wall, leaving a hole in the wood. The fox curses under his breath, repeatingly punching the defenceless wall.

"So brother i asume it didn't go well with your lady?" Akura-oh smirks "shut up" tomoe mutters. "Oh .... so i was right then..maybe i should just go to the lovely lady myself and oh i don't know..... seduce her"

Immediatly after the words leave the ogre's mouth he is being pressed against the wall. "One more f*cking word about this and i'll kill you...... this time permanently" tomoe hisses through his clenched teeth.

Akura-oh snorts "you can't kill me brother" tomoe grins coldly "that's where you're mistaken brother this time i have a way to do just what you think is impossible"

"Are you referring to nanami?" Tomoe shrugs "who knows...." he replies darkly before letting the ogre go and walks away. "Son of a- ..... that girl has you around her pretty, tender fingers hasn't she?"

Tomoe is pissed to say the least, how dares that ogre talk like that?! Like nanami would ever fall for a murderer. Wait..... he's a murderer two.... damn he nearly forgot about his past while being with nanami.

He didn't deserve her and yet he took her....... all of her. God he was selfish, but in a way he didn't mind. It doesn't matter if she loves him right?... great, just fricking great! Now he's doubting himself.

Groaning he lowers his head in his hands. He feels a familiar presence....... tomoe gasps. No! It couldn't be after all those centuries
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nanami is still sitting in the same position tomoe had left her in. Sighing she finally gets up, but not long after she flops onto her futon. Faceplanting into her pillow.

She lets out a irritated groan, she. Hates. Life..... it's official. She couldn't just be happy she did the dirty with the one she loves first instead of the rapist. Nooo! She just had to be a little child and didn't know what to do.

Letting out another groan nanami rolls onto her back, her arm covering her brown eyes. Tomoe probably hates her now..... maybe she should apolagize. Deciding that's the mature thing to do, nanami goes on a search for the silverhaired male.

To be honest the kidnappings changed the girl more than she likes to admit, she liked being happy-go-lucky and don't have a worry displayed. They don't say 'ignorance is a bliss' without meaning it.

Nanami feels a presence entering the shrine property. Who's that? Nanami wonders, walking towards the shrine gates.
(Or what those pillar thingys are called)

She sees tomoe standing there, but when nanami walks closer she sees two slim arms encircling his waist. Shocked she freezes, but soon anger lets her blood boil.

She walks towards the couple, tomoe notices her and turns towards her. The girl he is with keeps her arms around his waist, ignoring the girls presence nanami steps up to tomoe. Her bangs shadowing her every emotion.
.
.
.
.
SMACK!
.
.
.
tomoe brings his hands up to his stinging cheek, a scowl froming on his face. "Nanami... why would you do that?!" He exclaims angerly. Nanami almost flinches..almost.

"Tomoe hun.... maybe you should act a little nicer towards the girl..." "keep out of this janiece.." tomoe growls. Nanami looks tomoe dead in the eye, tomoe is taken aback by the hidden feelings. Sadness, hurt, betrayel and anger. Also her eyes are midnight black for some reason.

" tomoe... we should discuss this matter in private...am i clear?" Tomoe is flabbergasted "c-crystal"
"good" nanami smiles at the girl who -finally- removed herself from tomoe 'that's right..... stay away from him'

"sorry for the commotion, can i do anything to help you? Janiece was it?" Nanami asks not meaning it one bit.

" uhm yes Janiece ... and n-no thanks i-i was just planning to..to leave" Janiece stutters, nanami's smile widens.

"alright then if you would excuse us, i would like to get tomoe to work. We still have a lot of work ahead of us"

"Yes yes ofcourse .... sorry for intruding" Janiece hastly apolagises as she takes her leave. "It's ok! Come back again just give us a notice on before hand!" Nanami calls back.

After she is out of sight tomoe spins around to face nanami, only to see her running away from him. " NANAMI!!" He shouts after her, tomoe quickly chases his girlfriend.

What made her act like that? What happend to the girl he loves and cherishes? His ears focus on her footsteps, but then he loses al traces of her. No breathing, footsteps or anything.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Nanami sits herself on a branch, tears stream down her cheeks. She knows she is out in the open and vurnable, but the sadness and hurt of betrayel block all of it out.

She bawls her eyes out, her entire body trembles. Her wrists sting, which makes her intencify her sobs. How could she ever be so selfish to almost commit suicide?! Tomoe may have replacements ready around the corner but what about everyone else?

Nanami spends the entire day crying in her little hide away, as if the weather shares her sorrow and pain it burst open. Rain cascading down her body, lighting filling the sky and roaring wind tangling her hair and carrying her wails.

Well .... your probably cussing me out right now..... or something.... i don't know what i was thinking when i wrote this chapter to be honest... well what did you think? Let me know
Janiece------->

Byebye lots of love ~ Samantha