black smoke

Kyoko hugs the living daylights out of nanami, who awkwardly pats the woman on the back.

Nanami looks at her father "sorry for what?" She asks again. Inari looks away "....nothing", "dad..." nanami urges. The word sounds foreign from her mouth.

"It's nothing sweety" nanami gives him a skeptical look before letting it slide. "Alright.... no matter how much i love this family reunion i doubt that that is the reason we're here is it?"

Ookuninushi sighs "you are right dear.... we've found clues on the person whom tried to kill you" Kyoko's head shoots up "WHAT?!" She screams. Nanami flinches in her hold, "oh angel i'm sorry baby"

Her mother fusses over her daughter and everyone completely forgets about the fox next to the brunette kitsune. Except Inari.

The god calls him over. When Tomoe stands infront of him, he leans in and whispers: " if you hurt my little girl, i'll come for you. You can run but i will look for you, i will find you......... and i will kill you"
(Yea references XD)

"Are you threatning the boy Inari?" Kyoko asks sweetly. "Eh no!....maybe......yes" "may i ask why?" "He's nanami's lyraphyte" inari says in an accusing tone.

Kyoko glares at the poor boy, "is that so......" she hugs nanami even closer to her. "M-mom need to... breath" nanami weezes. "Oh right sorry" Kyoko releases her daughter from her tight embrace.

They both get up on their feet. Kyoko hovers threatingly above the still sitting tomoe. "If i even hear about you arguing with my baby i'll cut your family jewels off and force them down your throat"

"What is up with everyone threatning my boyfriend?!" Nanami exclaims. "WHAT?! LYRAPHYTE WAS BAD ENOUGH BUT BOYFRIEND?! THAT IS EVEN WORSE!!!!" Inari yells.

The parents glare at the kitsune. "Stop it already!" nanami defends tomoe, Kyoko sighs "alright angel..... but we're having a mother-daughter evening tonight!!" "But kyo-" "na ah! Other wise you're sleeping with the foxes for an entire week"

"Fine...." inari mutters defeated, haha win for us nanami jumps "iek! What was that?!" She exclaims. "What was what?" Inari asks, are you alright? "Ahh! There it was again!! Can't you hear it?" "Hear what?" "...that voice" nanami whispers.

Kyoko squeals "oh my gosh!!! Inari it is time!!" The woman jumps up and down. "Time for what?" "Your change!" "Change? But i just changed into this outfit" "not that kind of change angel, i mean like a change into a fox"

"That's impossible!" Tomoe exclaims "no it is not, she is the daughter of inari and kyoko the god and goddess of foxes (is inari the god of foxes or harvest? But his symbol/avatar is a fox right? Welp in my story he is a fox god)

Inari..... demonstrate please"
Poof instead of inari a silver colored fox stands proud. "Wh- how.. how did you do that?" Nanami stutters, "it's a perk of being the god of foxes" her father explains "that is awsome!!" the brunette all but yells. Inari pats his little girls head "you'll learn this soon enough"

¤time skip¤

Ookuninushi has left and the family is seated at the table, happily chatting while enjoying a cup of tea. "so what made you get her now actually if i may ask?" tomoe suddenly asks, inari chokes on his tea. "w-what is that for question?!" he stutters "a quite normal one actually" nanami interjects.

"w-well.." inari clears his throat, "you see there has been this....issue." "what issue?" nanami mumbles, munching on a cookie. tomoe wraps his arm around her waist but retracks it almost immediate, "you're scorching hot!" "i am?" Nanami looks confused down to her body.

poof

The entire room is filled with black smoke "NANAMI!! ANGEL ARE YOU STILL HERE?! PLEASE ANSWER ME! DON'T LEAVE AGAIN...... ANGEL?!" a small giggle errupts from the thick smoke.

"What was that?" "Hihi momma!" "Who's there?" Kyoko feels a weigth clinging on her leg "IEK!!" The woman kicks her keg around. A soft thump is heard followed by sniffels.

Slowly the smoke disappears, kyoko looks around frantic "nanami?!NANAMI?!" In the corner of her eye she sees something running away. "THERE!" She screams tomoe jumps into action before anyone else.

He runs after the person through the mazelike hallways, after a short while he manages to catch up with a little girl. "Nanami?"