after the kill

suddenly the orge is burned by fixfire "trash always burns well" someone comments "tomoe!" nanami exclaims, fighting the blackness that is eating away her sight. "listen up she is mine only! so keep your lewd hands to yourself!" 'he probably means, me being his mistress' she thinks sadly before falling into complete darkness. "...mi.. nanami, wake up" some voice sounds far away 'so far yet so close' "wake up!" 'wake up?well i don't see what's wrong with that' nanami's hazel eyes flutter open meeting concerned purple ones "t-tomoe? what-what happend?....i went to get you in the world over yonder... i heard you talking..." nanami's eyes harden, becoming void from any emotions. her face expressionless. "we fought.. or rather argued.... i left and then...." nanami scrunches her nose deep in thought, after a few moments she starts trembling "oh god" she whispers all her resolve vanished into thin air as tears start brimming in the corners of her eyes. "what's the matter?" nanami clasps her hand tightly over her mouth choking back the sobs. "nanami calm down, you're safe with me" "tomoe" she chokes out "hmm?" the male hums while rubbing the girls back soothingly "i killed them.... i-i killed two y-yokai" she whispers growing more and more upset "i'm a murderer." "you're not it was selfdefence" tomoe argues "yeah right! that doesn't make it alright!" nanami shoots back. it falls silent, tomoe lifts nanami into his arms "what are you doing?" she asks "carrying you" the silverhaired male starts walking "w-where are we going?" tomoe smiles down on her "we're going home"

by the time they arrive back it's already morning "tomoee~ i can walk you know" nanami whines."no,you can't! you're not even able to lift your head" tomoe shoots back "fine" the female kitsune huffs and pouts. tomoe chuckles "what?" nanami asks annoyed "nothing~" he sings the girl crosses her arms over her chest and stares into nothingness. "NANAMI-CHAAAAAAAAAAN! YOU'RE BACK!" nanami watches her snake familiar come running towards her, she grabs onto tomoe tighter. right infront of her mizuki stops "hello fox" "hello indeed snake" "guys! no fighting!" nanami growls. quickly she clasps her hand over her mouth did she just growl? "Don't worry dear it's just an instinct" someone speaks up from the side "mikage!" Tomoe exclaims "tell me what happ-" he gets cut off by sobs.

"M-mikage.... i'm a h-horrible person" she chokes out. "Why would that be nanami?" Mikage asks calmly "i-i murderd t-two yokai" "they were assaulting her! It was selfdefence" tomoe interrupts. "Selfdefence is suppose to be defencive not offencive!" Nanami snaps. "Nanami, tomoe is right i saw everything" "everything? But-but how? Why?" "You don't think i'd let this lovestruck fool.." "HEY!" "...go out without keeping an eye on him while he is depressed by your absense" mikage smirks. "I wasn't depressed!" Tomoe denies "sure you weren't, ypu only drowned yourself in alcohol staring at the nightsky every night but you weren't depressed" mikage teases "maybe i was" tomoe pouts.

" still care to explain?" The fox asks after a moment of silence. "Right, well nanami had to take punishment for being a mortal god, bit instead of killing or banning her. She had a blood transfusion with kitsune blood and ow we're here." Tomoe scowls. "That is ridiculous!" He exclaims angerly, "look at it from the bright side fox" mizuki sais. "What bright side?" The male snaps "nanami-chan is immortal now so she can stay with us forever" tomoe's ears perk "r-really?" He asks mikage doubtfull. The blonde nodds, something twinkles in tomoe's eyes, then he smiles down at nanami whom is still in his arms. "Why are you smiling at me like that?" The female fox asks nervously. Tomoe's smile turns into a smirk "now you're smirking!" The fox goddess panics, "i won't have to hold back anymore" he whispers (0_0 whay do you mean tomoe??*scared*
Tomoe: don't be such a perv samantha
Nanami: tomoe be nice
Me:thanks nanami *bows*
Nanami: but you really read into it more then you should
Me:did i though??)
So softly only nanami's sensitive ears can hear it "WHAT?!" she shrieks "i'm taking you with me" he mutters, before running away with her "tomoeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

In her head akura-oh's still echoes <tomoe likes to hide away his treasures> nanami shakes the thought off. Stupid ogre with his stupid mindgames. "Tomoe where are we going?" "Just wait for it ok?"

☆TIME SKIP 30MIN☆

"To-" "YES! We're here! Now can you stop asking?!" Tomoe points out annoyed beyond words. For the last 30 min. Nanami asked every 30 seconds of they were there yet. The girl looks around and gasps, they are in a sakura tree. "It's beautiful" nanami breaths out, tomoe grins. "What are you grinning for?" She asks tomoe shrugs "nothing... i just love your smile" nanami is taken aback by his answer. After a while she lets out a sigh "what are you sighing for?" The male retorts "just thinking over some actions of mine" this time tomoe sighs "you are not a murderer nanami" he prepares himself for another outburst but instead she whispers bearly audiable "what would you call me then?" "A kind person" nanami looks at the soft pink blossoms "how can you see me like that?" She asks softly "that is because
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I love you"

Ooooooh 0_0 sugoi tomoe *-* what will nanami say? How will she react? See you next chapter

Byebye lots of love ~ Samantha