stupid idiot

"oi ogre! do you even have the slightest idea where to look?" mizuki asks after walking around the whole day. "ye-" "don't even think about saying yes, we've looked in the park; she wasn't there. in the school ; she wasn't there, the theatre; she wasn't there, all foodstores in town; she also wasn't there, the cinne..cinna...chinna.. cinnaneneane....... the thing where you watch movies; once again no nanami, the-"

mizuki gets cut of by akura-oh grabbing him by the collar "think of continueing and i'll kill you without a second thought" he spats before releasing the snake. mizuki grumbles something inaudiable "ooh let's search there!" akura-oh shouts excited pointing his index-finger at a icecream parlor.

mizuki groans "i'm pretty sure she isn-" he shuts up with a glare of akura-oh. not much later they're seated in the parlor, akura-oh is happily eating his peach flavored icecream. "do you even know how to treasure hunt?" mizuki asks annoyed, "yes i did this everytime when tomoe had found another treasure, i always found them"

"well you're not doing a great job finding this specific treasure" akura-oh has him up by is neck in a flash "i will not tolerate disrespect of me understood?" "you can't kill me" akura raises a brow "oh? please do elaborate" "i'm a holy familiar, i even stand above tomoe"

akura-oh laughs "haha a-above tomoe you say hahah don't make me laugh! tomoe is much haha stronger then you'll ever be" kurama walks by and sees the two causing a scene in the icecream parlor, he rushes inside.

"what are you doing? you're drawing attention" he hisses as he pulls on akura-oh's arm. the redhead doesn't say anything but nevertheless lets go of mizuki. "what are you guys doing here anyway?" "treasure hunting!/ finding nanami!" they say at the same time.

"uh so which is it?" kurama asks confused "the fox kidnapped nanami, the ogre says it has finally happened and that the fox is hiding his treasure. we've looked everywhere and can't find her, we're still looking though" mizuki explains "i see.... can i help?"

akura-oh shrugs "sure do whatever you want" "ok so where have we looked?"

"the park, school, theatre, foodshops,cinne..cinna....chinna.... the movie building and now this icecreamshop" "it's called a parlor" mizuki waves him off "ok"

kurama looks around to see the crowd still standing around them, "uhm... we're shooting a movie here?" the crowd stares at him. "hey aren't you the famous kurama?" a teenager asks "n-no" "OMYGOSH! IT'S HIM IT'S THE FALLEN ANGEL KURAMA-SAMA!" she yells. "o god i-i don't have my security!" the crowd grabs him and starts dragging him away.

"help meeeee~!" he wails, the 2 males just stay put acting like they don't see anything. "we're not gonna get him back?" "nah" "we're not having his help are we?" "nope" "bummer" Kurama glares at them "you could at least lend me a hand" he hisses.

akura-oh grins misschievous "sorry both are rather occupied" "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" the tengu shouts as he gets dragged out of the parlor "no i won't" the ogre slams down the carton box "let's continue our search"

"sir! you need to pay!" a waitress calls out to him, "i didn't take your life isn't that enough payment?" he asks emotionless. mizuki gawks this guys moodswings are unbelievable!

the waitress is unfazed "sir, you need to pay" "if you value your life i would shut up" he warns "sir... the payment..now" seconds after her lifeless body falls to the ground everywhere are screams. mizuki drags the redhead outside.

"what-why did you do that?" he utters, akura-oh stares at him "did you forget who i am? i'm the feared akura-oh killing is what i do" "t-that was 500 years ago!" mizuki hisses. akura-oh gets a look of understanding and for a moment mizuki thinks he gets it. "i get it..... so that's why it looks so different and nobody runs away for their life at the mere sight of me"

[at tomoe's house]

nanami groans as she gets carried to the bedroom for the umpteenth time that day. "why can't you just say seated when i ask you to?" tomoe grumbles. "i need to escape duh!" "you won't! it's safe here" tomoe states firmly.

"but what about everyone else besides me?! the-the prayers and the spirits?" "i'll take care of that" nanami smiles "sooooo.... you're going to leave me on my own while you go and take care of the shrine?" tomoe opens the door to the bedroom, "on second thought mizuki should be able to handle it just fine"

"ugh!why do you keep me here?" "i told you before.. it's safe here" "so?" "so you're staying" "UGH!" nanami burries her head in a pillow, tomoe pets her head "do you want something? it's getting late" "i want my freedom" tomoe scowls. "that is something you won't get if that means leaving this house"

Nanami ignores him, tomoe sighs and places a chaste peck on her cheek -he can't really reach her lips or forehead. "Love you" he whispers not expecting a answer. "Love you two.... but i'm still mad at you" she mutters into the pillow. Tomoe snuggles up to her "go to sleep love" he mumbles.

It is silent for a while but then.......
Gurglegurlegurgle
Nanami flushes deep red, "uhm tomoe?" "Hmmm?" "I'm hungry...." "i heard" "pwease make me sometwing" she asks in a baby voice with a pout on her lips. Tomoe chuckles and pecks her lips "sure.." he gets up "don't go anywhere ok?" Nanami nodds. After that assurance tomoe leaves the room

What did you think? Was it funny? It was intended to be funny but everytime i try to be funny it's not sooooooooooo pls tell me what you thought ^.^

Byebye love ~ Samantha