memories

"Hey tomoe? I've cooked your food" nanami says as she puts down the tray. "Thanks love" nanami sits down next to him.

"Do you mind answering a question?" Tomoe shakes his head "of not" "who is Janiece to you?" "She is a dear friend of mine" "how dear?" "Nanami...love" "no answer the question" she replies sternly. "A very dear friend" "elaborate"

$time travel-509 years ago $

"Hey toto!" "Janiece i already told you not to call me that idiotic nickname" the girl pouts.

"Why not~?" She whines "because it's bad for my reputation!" Janiece snorts "what reputation?" She mumbles "i heard that!" "Stupid fox" "heard that two idiot witch!"

¤time skip¤

Janiece fidgets with her fingers as she knocks on the door of the fox' little shed. Not long after the door swings open "janiece?...what are you doing here?" The white haired teen asks suprised as he brushes a long strand over his shoulder.

"A..ahm i wanted to-to ask you a question" she stutters "......sure" he replies reluctant "who is yukiji?" Tomoe looks at her suspicious.

"Why do you ask?" "There is this rumour going around that you're in love with a human named yukiji"

Janiece puts her hand on his cheek "leave her tomoe she's not worth the trouble" tomoe swats away her hand. "And you are?! This doesn't concern you. Don't you know how much trouble i had for befriending a witch?" He snaps

Janiece fights her anger "i love you tomoe... there i said it i love you Don't tell me that human is better then your best friend forever" tomoe glares at her "leave me alone janiece" he says before slamming the door shut

$end time travel $

Slam tomoe looks shocked at nanami as she punches the wall "love? Are you alright?" He asks. "That b*tch!" Nanami snarls  her eyes are slits her fangs had grown. Her fox took over

Tomoe is shocked beyond words, nanami never and he means never curses. "First she hugs you, stabs me and now this!!" The boy grabs her by her elbows. "She did WHAT?!" "she..stabbed.. me" nanami repeats slowly.

"h-how....?" "well i just got out of school, got grabbed from behind, she threatens me then stabs me as a warning" tomoe growls "what was the threat?"

"she said; heed my warning stay away from my tomoe. who does she think she is?!" nanami rants

tomoe brings her down into a kiss interrupting her rant. "i'll always be yours" he whispers against her lips, nanami giggles "now that's cheezy with extra cheese sprinkled on top" the male chuckles "hopefully it was a nice cheese then" nanami grins " the best!"

-_-_-_-_-_

"we've been looking forever~!" akura-oh whines, "you're the one whom came up with this idea!" mizuki replies. "i didn't think it would take so long!!" "you said you've did this before!" "back then it wasn't so hard~" "oh quit whining i'm getting a headache"

"YOU TRAITORS!!" they hear someone shout, they turn around and see kurama running towards them. "oh shoot! run!" they quickly dash away from the furious tengu, after a good 15 minute chase they get cornered. "i told you not to follow me!" akura-oh hisses ferocious.

"i didn't know where to run to~" mizuki whines, kurama steps foward. "so still looking for nanami since you left me to fend for myself all alone?" mizuki shakes his head.

"well i have a way to know exactly how the normal kitsune thinks" kurama says misschievious, "tell us!" both exclaim. "oh i don't know.... maybe i should keep this precious & rare information all to myself" "why~?" "well think of it as payback"

akura-oh unsheats his sword "whoawhoawhoa.....calm ok?.. i'll share the damn info" he throws a book on the ground. 'the perks and cons of kistune's ' "hey! isn't that the book of the keneko dude?" "yes.... yes it is"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"YOU STOLE IT!!"

hi bichachos! so so sooooooo sorry for the delay but i'm very very veryyy busy! i have a exam for cambridge english (i'm just 14:S) and a lot of schoolwork to catch up with so i'm very sorry :'(

one the bright side........... it's updated!

get to know what was in the book that allowed tomoe to enter nanami's hospitalroom etc. in the next chap!!

byebye love~Samantha