surprise surprise

crash!!!!!!

nanami jumps of the sudden sound, "what was that?" she asks completely forgotten about the previous events. tomoe just stares at his hands "it can't be....." he mumbles softly.

nanami turns to her boyfriend she recalls the shock she felt when she touched tomoe's hands. "hey it's ok right now you need to focus on what's going on ok?" she says softly.

tomoe blinks "you're right sorry love" nanami softly presses a kiss on his lips. she pulls away and steps back, "now lets go on a adventure" she says with a wink.

tomoe smiles gently, "come on then" tomoe leads her towards the back of the room.he opens the secret passage again and leads them to the next level.

Nanami flinches when the harsh rays of sun hit her eyes, "ow" she mutters "are you alright love?" Tomoe asks, he lays his hand on her shoulder but retracks it when he gets little tingling shocks.

"Do you feel that?" Nanami asks "if you mean the little shocks then yes i do feel that" crash "mizuki! Don't break stuff! It seems expensive!"

"Oh kurama don't be such a wuss it's going to be fine it's not like tomoe is standing here around the corner..... we could blame a yokai that followed us"

"Stay here ok?" Tomoe asks.
Tomoe steps around the corner "and i should believe that?" He says kurama and mizuki jump of the sound of his voice.

"O-oi tomoe... nice weather is it not?" "Oi! Fox where is nanami-chan??" "She's around why?" "We're here to take her back" tomoe glares "you will not take her from me" he says coldly.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
"NANAMI!" Tomoe shouts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He sees akura-oh standing shocked behind the girl, a hand on her shoulder. Tomoe's eyes turn to slits when they see the tears flowing down nanami's cheeks.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" he roars, akura-oh locks gazes with his furious brother "i just touched her shoulder, she started screaming" he explains. "T-tomoe" the girl sobs as she runs into his arms.

Tomoe picks her up and craddles her to his chest "shhh i'm here it's ok" "i was scared" she mumbles into his shoulder. "I thought he was here again" "don't worry i'll protect you"

(Cue awww moment..... AWWWWWWWW)

"NANAMI-CHAN!" mizuki yells as he pulls nanami out of tomoe's grasp "IEK" the girl squeeks before starting to tremble.

Tomoe is even more furious then before...... his eyes slit and for the first time in a long time he loses control of his instincts.

He uses his fire to engulf nanami in a safe cocoon, separating her from the snake. "DON'T YOU EVER TAKE WHAT IS MINE AM I CLEAR?! I WILL F*CKING RIP YOU APART IF YOU TRY!!"

Nanami flinches at his tone, akura-oh touches the cocoon of fire but his skin curls back from the heat "what the-" he doesn't finish his sentence as tomoe jumps on him growling like a madman.

Kurama and mizuki rush to restrain the male, but end up getting hurt badly. Akura-oh and tomoe roll over the ground landing hits on eachother. "TOMOE! I know you're angry furious even but nanami needs you! Your lyraphyte needs you! Your soulmate!"

Tomoe turns to his cocoon, his eyes soften when they see the brunette but harden when they see her emotional state. "You scared her, you made her cry" he growls.

"That wasn't me tomoe, that were her memories your lyra is currently reliving her rape she needs you"

Tomoe turns back to nanami, clearly in turmoil with himself. "She needs her Lyra to sooth her, tomoe go help her we won't try to take her."

Tomoe's shoulders slump as he walks towards the fire cocoon. He lets the flames disappear and lofts nanami in his arms.

The girl almost immediatly relaxes in his hold and snuggles in his chest, her eyes flutter closed and not much later she drifts of in a deep sleep.

/-/-//-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Janiece curses as she kicks a pebble her tomoe disappeared with that sl*t nanami. She's pretty sure the wh*re took advantage of tomoe's kindness and made him take her somewhere.

"That b*tch will pay, i will kill that nanami girl" she hisses "excuse me.... are you talking about nanami Momozono?" Janiece spins around "why do you want to know?" She snaps

"I have some unfinished buisness with a girl with that name but if we're talking about someone else.....bubye" the man turns around "WAIT! We're talking about the same girl" the man shows a sinister smile.

"Well it looks like we're going to be temporary partners whats your name?" "Janiece.... what's yours?"
The man pulls back his hood showing his green hair "my name is Lucifer"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
O.. omg what have i done? WHAT HAVE I DONE?! Jsdjz ex jeodhhejdheudjdjdjdnduj de ls in lw Upxoejaugwigwifwihiwgwogkshpwvusgskc

*taking deep breaths*

Ok....i am ok now.......
See what happens in the next chap.

Byebye love~ Samantha