Is it the twist of my hips? | Chapter 10........ part 2

Mulai dari awal

"Ok whatever" I said walking up the stirs to my room. When I get up to my room I go over to my desk where my laptop is and grab my laptop and go sit down on my bed with it and start watching supernatural on Netflix.

As soon as I finish watching the third episode in a row I hear the front door downstairs slam shut. I hear one pair of footsteps running up the stairs, which is strange because the only people who would probably be mad at me are cam, Nash, and the jacks.

I click on the next episode when my door slams open to reveal a very angry and drunk looking Matt. "You little bitch" he slurs. He closes my door and walks over to me on my bed. "What did I do?" I ask. "You know what you did to me you little bitch" he said getting closer to me. "Oh well I'm sorry I was just being honest" i said being honest.

He's now directly in front of me when he slams his lips onto me and sloppily kisses me. "Ew stop get off of me" I say. "No thanks, baby girl" he said growling into my ear. He pushes me back onto the bed and starts sloppily kissing my neck and jaw while I try and push him off, which doesn't work cuz he's much stronger than me. He doesn't like me doing that so he grabs me by neck and holds me underneath him by my neck.

He starts to unbutton my shorts while roughly kissing me, while I squirm and try to get away from him. "HELPPPPPP" I scream at the top of my lungs as I'm sobbing. I her footsteps running up the stairs as I start fading into unconsciousness. Right before I go unconscious I feel matts weight pushed off of me and someone screaming my name.

£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£

I hear the engine cut off and I know he's home. I had just finished the spaghetti we were going to have for dinner. I had made extra that night because it was Friday and every Friday he brings a "friend" home.

I heard a sharp giggle that was cut off abruptly probably from a kiss. I hear the door open and close and feet coming closer to the kitchen. In walks my "father" with a "friend" clinging onto his arm.

"We won't be needing dinner, we're going straight to dessert" he says making his "friend" giggle. "Ok I finished all my chores may I go to bed please?" I ask him nicely and innocently considering I'm only three at the time.

"No you may not, not yet at least." He says slurring his words. "Ok well what would you like me to do?" I ask him. "Go upstairs to my bedroom and wait" he says forcefully. "Ok" I say nodding my head not understanding the situation fully. I go up the stairs and sit down on his bed waiting for him like he told me to.

I hear hushed whispers downstairs then a very high pitched giggle. I can hear them walking up the stairs and with each footstep I get more scared because I don't know if I'm in trouble or not.

I hear his door open and close so I look up from playing with my fingers to see his "friend" and him making out. I cough to get their attention and works because both of their eyes turn to me and I see a hunger in his eyes that I had never seen before.

"Cassidy come here sweetie"

£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥•£•¥

I awake with a start from the memory with tears in my eyes and a massive headache. I open my eyes only to see a bright white light, so I squeeze my eyes shut. I finally open my eyes again only to see Cameron asleep on a chair next to the bed I'm on.