Is it the twist of my hips? | Chapter 10........ part 2

I saw Matt run off towards the ice cream stand. When he got there he started waiting in line. I started looking around the beach at all the people and on the boardwalk I saw some people who looked familiar but I couldn't see them properly.

I turned to where Matt was and saw that he saw the familiar people I saw earlier. He then took out his phone and it looked like he was texting someone. My phone buzzed so I took it out and saw that Matt texted me.

Bubbles aren't mean: CAS, CAMERON TAYLOR AND THE JACKS ARE HERE WE HAVE TO GO NOW
Cassidy: ok I'll meet you in the arcade

I turned back around and that Matt had left the ice cream stand. I packed up the towel and put my clothes on.

I walked towards the arcade keeping my head down not wanting them to notice me. Unfortunately luck was not on my side.

I walk in front of them because there was no other place to walk, I'm mentally thanking the selfish people (the sarcasm is real in this girl zayum). I hear JJ and Jack G catcall at me.

Being the dumb person I am I turn around and say to them "Y'know it's not mature to do that besides I'm like 3 years younger than you and kind of like you're sister"

"Cassidy what the hell are you doing here? You're supposed to be grounded." Cameron says "I knew we shouldn't have trusted Hayes, Nash, carter, Shawn, and Aaron alone there" he continues on.

"I snuck out after we had the discussion." I tell him truthfully with no emotion on my face.

I start walking off towards the arcade. I hear four pairs of shoes hitting the ground coming up behind me.

Someone grabs my shoulder spinning me around and I'm turned around to face an angry Cameron and Taylor, and two embarrassed jacks.

"Where do you think you're going little missy?" Cameron asks me with a scowl on his face. "Um I'm going to meet none of your business at..... Oh look again none of your business" I tell him with attitude.

I get out his grip and run to the arcade and grab matts arm dragging him along with me through the arcade towards the street. Once we were on the street we start walking on the sidewalk to go back home.

"I had a fun time today even if it was ruined by Cameron, Nash and the Jacks." Matt said turning to me and smiling. "Yeah I did too" I replied, faking a smile.

"Cassidy" Matt starts "I really like you and even though I've only known you for about two days I feel like I've known you for a lifetime. I'm really happy I met you because you make me so much happier. I like you a lot so will you do me the great honor of becoming my girlfriend?" He asked looking at me with the biggest smile in the world.

I didn't know what to say because honestly I only like him as a brother nothing more but he looked so happy but I was in my bitchy mode soooooo...... "Um listen Matt, I only like you as a brother and nothing more I'm really sorry.... Wait no I'm not, ok bye" I said and started walking towards the house again.

When I finally got to the house I saw a lot of cars in the driveway. So I rush to the front door and open it running into the living room where I knew most of the boys would be. "Why is there so many cars?" I ask with an aggravated look on my face.

"Oh it's just a couple of our friends, cuz we're hanging out with them" Hayes said. "Ok well I'm going back up to my room" I said making sure that they didn't know I went to the beach. "Ok cool just know that our friends are staying for dinner and we expect you to be there." Aaron said.