"Well you're wrong. I just want to go back to Caspian and if you let me I'll make him help you." I pleaded.

"We're not weak. We don't want your help." He growled.

"I-I'm not saying that." I stuttered as he took a step forward.

"Look at you. Pathetic, weak human," He snarled circling me. "A few hits and you'll be dead... actually, both of you." He whispered the last part and putting a hand on my stomach.

"W-What?" I croaked lifting my head to look at him.

"I can hear that thing inside you. I can hear its heartbeat."

I stayed quiet and didn't look at him. My palms were already boiling and if he even touched me again I was letting it out. I had taken enough shit from these warriors and I think it's time I fought back. I concentrated on traveling all the energy around my body spreading it out to my arms and centred the most of it in my chest.

The door opened startling me as two more guards walked in. They said a few words to the merman who brought me here in a different language and he looked frustrated. He dismissed them with a wave of his hand growling under his breath.

"You better keep your mouth shut, kid." He warned pointing a finger at me.

I watched him closely as he paced the dirt floor. Three knocks on the door before Marilla and Kailani walked in! The two guards from before closed the heavy door and stood in front of it. Marilla turned to me and smirked.

"Hi Jonah. How are you?" She purred gracefully sinking into a chair. "How's Caspian?"

I purposely ignored her and didn't pay attention to Kailani pretending I didn't know her. I was so excited that I might be getting out of here and able to see Caspian but I tried not to show it on the outside. Kailani had told me to wait for something and this was it! I would be seeing Caspian soon and I had put on a bit of weight since he last saw me but that was good as I knew the baby was developing well. I just wanted to get back to him and start our family.

"I asked you a question. How is Caspian?" She gritted out.

"Why are you here when you could have been happy at the Kingdom?" I finally replied. "Why would you choose this life?"

"Oh Jonah," She laughed. "Still so naïve. I found my mate here. We had been meeting in secret but when they told me their plans to take you two it was the perfect opportunity to get out. I was an insider for them and being so close to the top made it much easier to deliver information."

"But you saved us from them once before." I exclaimed.

"Ha! That was staged, an idea to get your trust and location. It worked well."

Stay calm Prince, something's about to happen.

Suddenly Theo gasped and bent over in pain clutching his shoulder. Marilla covered her mouth and stepped back looking scared. My eyes darted around the room to rest on Kailani who gave me a slight nod.

Theo straightened up and locked eyes with me but his were a burning red.

"She's gone." He growled lowly, slowly walking towards me. "It's your entire fault she's gone." He said again circling me like a predator would its trapped prey.

"Theo, step back from him." Kailani said but all she got was a snarl.

"My wife is DEAD!" He roared pinning me to the floor.

My instincts took over and I snapped and let all the energy out of me pushing the warrior off me and sending him flying into the wall. The two guards ran forward but they were pushed back as the bright light I was projecting killed them instantly.