Chapter 17

Hey guys, I know how bad this book has been lately but I lost direction for it so consequently added in a load of shit chapters. It will pick up from here though and follow the route of fantasy like I originally planned it to. Thank you so much for sticking by it, I really appreciate it.

---

"Woah..." I breathed staring in awe at Caspian in his natural form.

"Join me." He smirked from where he lay in the clear bath water. I striped myself to my clothes and walked over to the bath. Caspian leaned forward and lifted me in. He sat me on his dark teal coloured tail that the light beautifully reflected the bits of gold that were blended into it. Caspian just watched me the whole time as I admired him. His tail itself felt like silk to be sitting on and when you ran your hand down it, the scales were smooth and flat but each one had the most immense detailing. My gaze travelled back up his tail until I got to his hips where his gills were. I gently ran my hand over them as they waved beneath the water feeling very soft underneath my touch. His scales thinned out further up his waist but his skin still had the very subtle shimmer of gold like his tail. I had never really got to look this closely when he was in Mer form but he definitely was perfect.

I think if we had met at a different time when none of this warrior stuff was going on, I would get to see him like this a lot more often. I ran my hands up his muscular chest before letting my eyes rise to meet his.

"You're so beautiful Casp; I wish I could see you like this more often."

Caspian smiled and reached up and ran his hand through my caramel coloured hair.

"Hopefully you will Jojo. I have a few things I would like to talk to you about." I nodded encouraging him to keep going. "Leo and I need the ocean kitten, as much as I love it here with you in your world I need it to survive. I know we've gotten by so far on either swimming together or Leo and I going out separately but all the time you spend away from it, it catches up with you in the end."

"W-what are you saying?" I asked my voice cracking thinking he was just going to dive back into the ocean and leave me.

"No, no Jojo don't think that, I can't leave you now we're mates for life," He reassured. "I'm saying come with me. You and Bennett with me and Leo. My people have dealt with situations like this before and we have ways to live together but in my kingdom."

Basically, run away with Caspian, my best friend and his mate to live in the ocean with sea creatures.

"How would I live though it would be so different, I don't know what the rest of your species are like, what I would eat, where I would sleep or breath or see, how would I-"

"Kitten calm down," Caspian chuckled kissing my temple. "There will be passages to get from the surface if we build them and as many rooms as you want for whatever you want without water in and I'll show you all my secret places where it will be only me and you. I'll make the healers of my Pod mix you as many underwater ability potions as needed. You'll have everything you want my love. My people will love you and everyone will be intrigued by you, just say yes Jojo I'll be by your side through it all and if it ever gets too much you can tell me kitten, I'll always be here for you."

"I-I would, I mean this is a massive decision and I think I want to but it would be a huge change," I breathed out. Never in my life in my small town when I was younger would I have even dreamt of something like this being offered to me. "I'll do it. If it means being with you where you're comfortable too, I'll do it." I decided with a confident nod.

My life is about to drastically change...

However the moment I saw Caspian's face light up and he flipped me forward with his tail so our mouths connected, I would have done anything he said.