∞ Interview ∞

Start from the beginning

Tanisha: Did you have any suspicion?

Imani  tilted her head to the side and looked at Tanisha.

Imani: Like the first thing that cane to my mind, Oh he's trafficking women.... Cmon Tanisha.

Everyone chuckled and some nodded their head agreeing to where she was coming from.

Tanisha: We saw that you knew a guy name Malcolm, when you and Derrian went to the club you were getting jealous? I assume.

Imani: No, it wasn't that, it was just that he drugged me and I had all these things running through my mind.. I don't even remember to be honest.

Tanisha: Okay, Derrian I'm assuming ... shot Malcolm_?

Imani: No comment...

Tanisha: Is he going to jail?

Imani: Oh my god I love your watch...

Tanisha: I understand you don't want to talk about it, but the people want to know....

Imani: What people need to worry about is themselves, instead of worrying about me and mines. Do you have a man? No, do you have money? No, Do you even have a bank account? No... So until the people want to know about me and mines problem, solve yours first. That's what is fucked up about the society. You can't fix your problems so you look at everybody else's problems to try and judge them. Well I'll have all y'all bitches know... Imani don't give a damn what y'all want to know nor think, but I will not throw my fiancé under the bus just because y'all want to know something. Who's yalls baby daddy? You don't know do you. When you tell me that, I'll tell y'all if he shot Malcolm or not. Y'all not getting shit out of me.
Imani said folding her arms and sitting back in her seat rolling her eyes as the audience clapped and applause..

Tanisha: y'all heard it LIVE from Lowkey→Lowdown, Give it up from Imani.

The audience cheered even louder.

Goal:9 votes

How y'all like the interview?

Why imani won't spill the tea?