XV: It Wasnt Like That

|Two Days Later|
IMANI

Its been quiet around here lately and I'm feeling really bad about what I told Derrian. I have to go and Apologize. I had on nothing but bra and panties, my high bun, and some black lipstick. I walked upstairs with a breakfast Tray. I knocked on the door.

"Baby... I just... Want to say that I'm sorry... Can we please talk?"

I waited on a response but instead I got silence for response. I mentally felt like I died. I just sighed and sat down the Tray. As I was about to go downstairs the door open.

"What?"

I turned around and walked towards him.

"I'm not cheating on you... The baby is yours... I just said those things to make you mad..." I said telling the truth.

He just sat there nodding like a dumbass.

But he's my dumbass. Forever. And ever. I turned my lips to the side with my hands behind my back and walked towards him slowly,looking down at the ground. I walked closely up to him and got on my tip toes and kissed him. As I was about to turn around and go downstairs,he grabbed my arm, twist me around and kissed me passionately, one hand on my ass. As I felt on his member I felt it get harden. No, he didn't... I guess we finna be fucking like teenagers.

--

"AHHH! OH MY GOD!!! D!!!" I yelled as he had me bent over the couch. I scratched the swage fabric that was on the couch.

"Mani... Fuuuuckk!" He groaned as he nutted in me. He leaned over me and I pushed him down and got on top.

"I love you..." He said.

"I know you do..." I said as I leaned in and kissed him.

--

"Baby hurry up!" I yelled waiting on him so we can go out to the club. I put on my dress that was cheetah print in the front and back, leather on the sides. It was a mid thigh dress and I had on my black wedges. I flat iron my Brazilian Weave and grabbed my leather Mk purse. I sat on the couch waiting.

**

After a while he finally came down stairs with a graphic red wife beater, denim shorts, red converses, and a red bucket hat.

I grabbed his hand and we skipped out the door.

--

We made it to X-Rated. As we got out the car we entered through the crowd of people. We somehow got separated. I looked up and down searching for this nigga so I went to The bar. I got a Martini. As I looked around for Derrian, a deep voice came behind me and I instantly knew it was Derrian.... Or so I thought.

"Hey Beautiful.." The deep voice said.

"Bae Where yo-" I said turning around face to face with... Malcolm.