VII: Your What!?

This is Drake in the multimedia.

Derrian

After Imani bailed me out of jail, she was asking a bunch of questions. What was the point in all of these questions? I been in jail for about two weeks. It was nothing, but the last thing I wanna hear is a bunch of questions.

"What happen..." Imani asked for the 56th time.

"Don't worry about it baby...." I said kind of irritated.

She pulled the car over and faced towards me.

"Okay... So what is this..." She said leaving over her seat and pulling out a black bag. She threw it in my lap. "WHAT IS THIS?!"

"I...I... Imani it isn't what it looks like..."

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS IT!?"

"I have something to tell you..." I said rubbing the back of my neck and rubbing through my waves.

"You damn right..." She said with a eyebrow raised.

I took a deep breath and sighed. I cleared my throat and sat up a little.

"I... I... Fuck..... I tr-traffic women...." I said with my head slamming back against the seat.

Imani covered her mouth and looked as if she was about to cry...

"I'm s-" before I could get my pathetic ass apology out I was cut off by a slap across the face. My head turned and my tongue forcing through my jaw.

"YOU TRAFFIC WOMEN!? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!? WHAT IF OUR CHILD IS A GIRL ARE YOU GO-" okay now this bitch going a little bit too far.

"DONT BRING MY CHILD INTO WHAT I DO!..." I Said breathing hard now. She sat back in her chair chuckling a little.

"Might not be your child..." She said now looking out the window. I reached over at her and grabbed her by her chin aggressively.

"What the fuck you mean it might not be mine!?" I said through gritted teeth.

"I think you got two mother fucking seconds to get your hands off of me..." She said calmly.

I looked at her for a long second and got back in my seat. I shook my head repeatedly as she got back on the road. She turned the radio on and Ariana Grande echoed through the car. But what she said echoed through my head repeatedly.  Could she be cheating on me? Nah, I doubt it... Why do I feel so unsure of saying that... Nah, she just saying that to piss me off... Then again, I don't know that.

She made a sharp turn into the drive way. She got out the car first slamming the door so damn hard the window cracks a little. She unlocks the door and goes  in. I took a deep breathe and slowly made my way inside. I walked in the house to see Imani making up the couch. If you call that 'Making up'. She opened the couch up like it was a bed.

"You sleeping down here?" I asked her serious.

"Oh no..." She said standing up and dusting her clothes off and picked up the pillow. She walked towards me and shoved the pillow to my chest. "... You are..." She said as she brushed pass me and up the stairs. A door slammed and the sane of water came to my ears. I sighed. I took a seat on the rough mattress. I rubbed my hands over my waves and shook my head. I was going to have to tell her sooner or late, right?

My phone rang and it was my home boy 'Shawn' I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey man, look I got a lot go-" I was cut off.

"Look me too I just need to do my job to get this green so bring ya ass down to the warehouse...."

I sighed then responded. "Man... Give me an hour"

>•<

Imani been ignoring me ever since I stepped foot in the house. But I had some place to be so I left. I finally arrived to the ware house. As soon as I pulled up I seen Shawn with his shades on and his jaguar print wife beater, cut up blue jeans, and his timberland boots. I got out the car with my black wife beater and denim vest, my blue jeans, and black vans with my black bucket hat. I walked up to him and dapped him up.

"Man..." He said as he took his shades off. The first thing I noticed was a purple eye and a scratch by his cheek and neck.

"DAMN... What happen?" I asked concern for him.

"Izzy caught me" he said referring to his 'Girlfriend'
___________________________________________

|A/NYes, Shawn is Isaiah's boyfriend , Derrian just
                      don't know...                                          
_____________________________________________

I wanted to tell him I quit but I need the money not just for Imani but for my child... If its my child....