XI: Hopefully

India in multimedia.... I know I haven't talked much about her.. YET!

MALIK

"Shut the fuck up talking to me Shawn!" I yelled at Shawn. Yes, I am the boy that was sleeping with Shawn. Isaiah's boyfriend. I knew nothing of Isaiah so appearatally he's irrelevant. Shawn raised his hand as if he was going to hit Me. I stood there Flintless.

"Hit me... I dare you" I said with crossed arms.

Ever since he got caught he's been acting different towards me. But I know exactly what to do to calm him down. I bit my bottom lip

"I like it when you act hard and thuggish" I said as I put my hands on his chest and pushed him on the couch and got in his lap. I kissed down his neck, chest, and sucked on his nipples. I licked down his abs to his v-line. I unbuckled his pants and pulled his penis through the hole in his tight boxers. I wrapped my lips around his penis and my head was bobbing back and fourth. I looked up at his face expression and his mouth was open and his head back.

--

"AHH DADDY!!" I yelled as I rode him right there on the couch. He pounded in me faster and faster groaning and moaning. His nut shot up deep in me and he begin twitching. I leaned in and kissed him. What Shawn doesn't know is... We just made a sex tape. Yep, that's right. I secretly recorded me and him just now. Let's see if his friends and family think of his secret life.

I leaned in his ear "Thank you..." I whispered

"For what?" He asked hyperventilating.

"Making this so much easier..."

"Making what easy?"

"You'll see."

"Huh?"

I just got up and left looking back with a smirk

×××××××××××××××××××
××××××××××××××××××
×××××××××××××××××
××××××××××××××××
×××××××××××××××
××××××××××××××
×××××××××××××
××××××××××××
×××××××××××
××××××××××
×××××××××
××××××××
×××××××
××××××
×××××
××××
×××
××
×

×
××

×××
××××
×××××
××××××
×××××××
××××××××
×××××××××
××××××××××
×××××××××××
××××××××××××
×××××××××××××
××××××××××××××
×××××××××××××××
××××××××××××××××
×××××××××××××××××
××××××××××××××××××
×××××××××××××××××××

ISAIAH

I been feeling kind of weird lately ever since me and Tre hooked up. It didn't mean anything... I was just vulnerable. I don't know. Hopefully me and Tre can just get over what happen and continue being friends. It just pissed me off, catching Shawn cheat on me with some random. But best believe every time I see that home wrecker its going down every time. Every Time .

I called Tre and he picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?" He answered like he was crying.

"Hey Tre ... Um... You okay?"

"No... I'm not okay... Me and Drake just had a fight and I left the house. He threw my shit out of the balcony and into the pool back yard. So I'm living in my car for right now."

"IN YOUR CAR!? NIGGA YOU CAN COME STAY HERE! YOU DONT HAVE TO GO LIVE IN A CAR WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU BEING REAL EXTRA RIGHT NOW!" I Yelled.

He didn't say anything I could just hear him crying.

"I'll talk to him..." I said referring to Drake.

"Are you fucking stupid? He is gonna whoop your ass boy!"

"Um this is not highschool anymore... We are adults... Well at least I am..."

"Good luck..." He said hanging up. I took a deep breathe.

It is my fault I guess that Tre and I had sex... I can be man enough to apologize, I said to myself.

I sat on the empty couch and called Drake.

"Here goes nothing..." I mumbled as I dialed seven digits.

It rang a couple of times and then he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Drake... Um... This is Izzy..."

I heard movement in the phone.

"Izzy... Like Shawn girlfriend izzy? Damn you got some bass in your voice..."

Girlfriend?

"Girlfriend? No, no I'm his boyfriend..."

"Wait wait... So you the one that slept with Tre?"

"Yes, but that's what I called to talk about... You see-"

He cut me off. "So you a nigga? Good... Now I can beat ya ass..." He then hung up.

Well... Damn, the nigga could have been at least classy about the shit... Well I tried to do the grown up thing but I guess its time to do the highschool ass whooping on this nigga. I just hope Tre can understand.... Hopefully.