X: Secret's Untold

This is Malik, I know I haven't talked about him much but here he go in the Multimedia. AND YES I STOLE THESE PICTURES FROM YO_BITTCH_ SO STOP ASKING! P.s: I apologize for theifing these pics w/o asking.

TRE

After I was done with the Texas Roadhouse with Imani. I depressingly went back home. Drake was watching TV. I just went in my room crying. How could i cheat on Drake? I guess I'm going to have to tell sooner or later... Right?

The door opened and there stood a grinning Drake. He jumped on top of me kissing me on my neck.

"I missed you baby..." He said kissing my back everywhere after each word.

I buried my face in the pillow.

"Mmmm mm mmmm mm mmmm...." I mumbled through the pillow.

He chuckled. "What Tre?"

I lifted my head and turned towards him. I sat up and criss cross my legs.

"Promise you won't get mad..."

He looked at me like I was crazy. He bit his lip hard.

"What you do?"

"Promise me Drake..."

He took a deep breath. "I.. I... I promise..."

"I love you so much drake I'm so, so sorry ..."

"Just spill it Tre..."

I sniffled and whined.

"I cheated on you Drake with Izzy I'm sorry!" I said crying so hard my voice sent out.

He sat there lolling at the ground. His nose flares widely.

"You cheated on me... With my homeboys girl..."

Girl?

"Girl?" I asked confused.

"Yeah homeboys girl! SHAWN YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH A BITCH!?" He yelled.

I shook my head repeatedly.

"No D-" he cut me off.

"NAH SHUT THE FUCK UP ! I DONE DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU!! I CHANGED, I LOOKED FOR A JOB, I BOUGHT US THIS BITCH ASS HOUSE! THEM DAMN SHOES YOU GOT ON I BOUGHT NIGGA! WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU CHEATED ON ME!?" He yelled getting in my face. I backed up until I hit the wall.

"Y-YOU CHEATED ON ME TOO!" I yelled.

"FIVE FUCKING YEARS AGO BITCH! GROW THE FUCK UP!" He yelled.

Did he just call me a bitch? Okay... Ghetto moment.

I slapped his ass across the face.

"WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!"

He looked at me then tackled me onto the floor. I punched him in the back of his head. He got on top of me pinning my arms but I flipped us over. I got on top.

"YOU NOT FINNA PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME!" I said after every punch.

He flipped me over and we began wrestling. Wrestling turned into a street fight and there was no one breaking it up. We ended up in the bathroom and my foot was on the sink as his foot was on the wall and we was just knocking each other upside the head. I pushes him in the tub making him fall but he grabbed me by my shirt. He was pucnhing me all in the face as I did the same. I grabbed the toilet plunger and went to swinging. He got grip of it after about three swings to the face. He snatched it put my hand and slapped me into the sink.I leaned over the sink spitting out blood.

"Baby I'm sorry..."

I tried my hardest not to cry.

I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him into our room causing him to stumble back onto our dresser and cracking the mirror. I continued to spit out water.

I wiped my mouth and turned towards him.

"I HATE YOU!" I yelled as I left the house. I know I can't get mad at him because I was in the wrong for everything but damn he made mistakes too right?