XII: Love ? Bitch Where?

This is Talia, I haven't talked about her yet also but she's in the multimedia. But stay tuned cause she will be another Kiara... But way Eviler.... Is that a word? Fuck it, the bitch gone be mean, shit... Just read the story shit...

IMANI

As I got to the house the living room light was on. I could tell because I saw the light from outside. As I walk in a scent of weed instantly hit my nose. But that shit stank. Derrian was on the couch smoking. I walked in and walked straight pass him. A hand grabbed my wrist and I looked back at this nigga like he was crazy. Appearantly, he was cause if you was in your right stable mind... You would know to keep ya hands to yourself.

"Why haven't you answer my calls?"

"Because, I pay my own bill, I manage to raise my finger to answer the calls your no good having ass dial, i-" he cut me off.

THE NIGGA CUT ME OFF!

"Mane... I don't got time for your bullshit ass games man..."

"Then leave..." I said snatching away from him and rolling my eyes.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT LOVE YOU!" He started causing me to stop in my tracks. "I-I BUY EVERYTHING YOU DESIRE!" He continued. I turned around slowly.

"You can't buy happiness..." I said.

"I ALWAYS MADE YOU HAPPY!"

"No Derrian... My happiness left a long time ago... I just forced myself to make it work with you..."

"IF YOU WASNT HAPPY WHY DIDNT YOU LEAVE!?"

"That's something I ask myself everyday... I guess that's why I started seeing Malcolm... To try and get over you..." I said telling the truth.

Malcolm is just a guy I met at a club, nothing serious. He wants something with me but it'll never work.

He didn't say anything he just looked me in my eyes. I stared back at him with so much hate. If stares could kill, he would be in flames melting with his soul crawled out his deceased body.

I knew he was about to cry but instead he took in a sniff and rubbed his nose and a sigh. He walked passed me and into the bathroom. I sat there leaning over the stair rail thinking, Why did I just do that?

Π
ΠΠ
ΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠΠ
ΠΠΠ
ΠΠ
Π