Chapter 22 ( Weirdos stick together )

Beginne am Anfang

 He leaned down and kissed me and then he wrapped his fingers with mine.

“Of course and since I’m your first boyfriend…” He grinned. “I will teach you all about relationships.” I had to chuckle.

“You’re going to teach me mister womanizer.”

 He frowned. “I had relationships…”

“Longer than a week?”

He bit his lip not knowing what to say. Oh cutie, I don’t want to hurt your ego even thought it’s true.

“I’m joking J.D. If you don’t teach me, who else will.” I smiled when he cheered up. “And lesson number one is…how should we tell the others.”

He winked at me. “I have a good idea but why don’t we do it like this…”

He leaned down and whispered couple of words in my ear. I already like his plan.

“So…what happened?” I waited patiently for Angie to start her story. We sat in the park and grabbed ice cream. Kayla dumped us for Chris so we were alone and I wanted to know all the details about her big night.

“Well…”She blushed. “He took me on a romantic dinner on the beach. There were candles and roses and it was so movie like. You will never believe what he got me.”

“What?”

“A shirt.”

“A shirt?” I was confused she was smiling. What was so romantic about a shirt?

“Not just any kind of shirt…” She explained. “It had the most wonderful romantic written thing ever, on it.” She glowed from happened. “It said “Johnny’s girlfriend. Touch her and your dead.” Isn’t it romantic?”

“Yes. I can really see the romantic emotion in it.” I tried not to sound too sarcastic but she knew me too good.

“Oh Julie. I just love how he is all possessive with me. I have never been in this kind of relationship. I like being spoiled. He wants me just for him self and it makes me feel…”

I put a hand in front of her. “Okay I got it. He likes to own you and you like being owned. We passed this; go on, what happens next. I know that you bought him a shirt too so…?”

“We both opened the presents in the same time and he was so wowed by my present he smashed his lips onto mine and he kissed me so passionately I thought my head swirled and I almost fainted. I really fell hard for him Julie. I love him so much I don’t think I could love him any stronger but it surprises me every day. We talked and kissed and then talked again and kissed and kissed and kissed and then talked again…”

I was waiting for her to go pass that part since she was already lost in her thoughts giggling.

“Angie?”

“What?” She said giggling.

“You were saying…” She looked confused for a second. “Oh yes. We talked about the future and college and marriage and carrier and I think he is my soul mate.”

I smiled. “Good for you girl. I’m really happy.” I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

“I love you Julie. Thank god I have you as a best friend.”

“Love you too Angie.”

A minute later we realized we were in public.

“We should probably…”