Chapter Eighteen

"Be Faithful"

Ronnie's POV

After being married for couple weeks, Janae and I moved to L.A. We really wanted to move away from the drama in Atlanta. Janae found a little gig for her here and so we decided to move away. Well for me, I'm just being Ronnie and doing what I got to do.  I laying down on the couch and I receive a call from Candace . When I answer she starts to sound like she really depressed.

"Hey Ronnie, how have you been," She said trying to sound cheerful. I could tell something was wrong and I said,' I'm good and I have you been." She sighs says, " Terrible."

" Everything will be alright," I said. Then Candace start to say while crying, "everything is just going wrong with my life. August and I are getting further apart because I what I did and that doesn't make me a good wife. Ameriah has to sit and hear what people say about me. This is really tearing me apart inside and it's dividing this family. I just can't take none of this anymore and it will not be alright. If the devil kept coming back in my life."

"Travis I thought he was in jail and I thought he was there for good," I said.

"I thought he was too but he's supposedly cool with our therapist," Candace said.

"Maybe Adrian bail him out or something," I said.

"Maybe he did," Candace said.

"Adrian maybe wait to bring hell back in life in your life. Maybe Travis got Adrian to tried to help you and August. Although I thought there was nothing wrong with you guys relationship. The only problem  was that you and August didn't communicate. That's all you guys have to do is communicate," I said.

Then Janae came around and ask who I was taking to and she figure it was Candace. Janae lay down on me and I start to talk to Candace. "That's some good advice little brother and just thinking about it we should have went to you for advice," She said. Then I start to chuckle and said," Yeah now that I'm married."

"Thanks for the advice Ronnie I really needed that. Bye Ronnie I will see you soon," She said and she hung up.

Candace's POV

Ronnie really came through for me and I really needed it. I just sitting on my bed just reflecting on what I did these past 7 months. On how I did August, Kelena, Ameriah, Ronnie, and Janae. I really want to sincerely say I'm sorry to all the wrong I did to them. I really don't want to see Adrian anymore and I truly don't want to see that son of a bitch, Travis. 

Out of nowhere August just came into the room and sat by me. Then he asks me,"what's wrong," I sat there quiet and I reply saying, "I'm really want to apologize for everything I've done to you. That urge was really killing me inside." August start to rub my back and told me every thing going to alright.

After talking to August for a couple hours, I got really tired. So we just cuddle in bed watching movies until we fell asleep.

This is the new update to this story. Also, the next chapter will be the last chapter to this story. Please read and comment what y'all think about this story. This chapter a little short and boring but oh well.

Peace✌