Chapter Fifteen

“Truth To Be Told”

Candace's POV

August decided that the next tour he has we would get to go with him. I'm so excited because finally Aug listens to me. Ameriah and I were waiting on August to come so we can go to the movies. I heard a knock on the door and I ran straight to the door. I open the door and it was Adrian.

I really want to slam the door but I didn't. I just stay there to see what he really wanted to say. “What so you want Adrian?” I ask and he gave me a kiss on the lips. Push him away because I told him I couldn't do that any more.

Ameriah came downstairs and she walk back up the stairs. Maybe she thought August was downstairs. So maybe she went back to her room with two of her friends, Liyah and Brianna.  While she was upstairs I receive a text  from August.

Hey Candace I miss my flight so I might not make it tonight. I'm so sorry baby, ” Hubby

“It's okay August I guess I will see you in the morning, ” CandiBae

“Alright I will see you and Ameriah in the morning, ” Hubby

“I really love you August and I can't wait to see you, ” CandiBae

I love you too and tell Ameriah that daddy love her,” Hubby

“Okay bye baby talk to you later, ” CandiBae

“Bye,” Hubby

After I got that text Adrian took my phone out my phone. He push me to the wall and smash his lips into mines. I slap him really hard and I push him. He really looked beyond piss and he pinned my arms against the wall. Then he said,“Candace, I can't stop loving you. From the first time I lay my eyes on you I couldn't get you off my mind. Then when I first made love to you it was amazing feeling.”

When he said that he kiss me with passion. I tried to me and he start to kiss me on my neck. Then Ameriah called my name and I remember the cookies I bake for her. I left it on the plate I put it on in the kitchen. I shove Adrian and I went in the kitchen. I grab the plate and I ran upstairs.

I got in her room and I place the cookies that table she had set for her plate date. So I left out her room and I ran downstairs. Then Adrian sneak up on me from behind and he held my onto my waist. I tried to move but his grip got really tight. I was trying to unloose but it was so hard.

“Let me go Adrian please let me go. My daughter is upstairs and I have a husband who I love,” I told him

“Candace, you know how much I love you,” he said.

“Adrian I don't love you and I can't love you, ” I said.

He starts to kiss me on my neck and he said,“yes you can baby.”

Finally when I got out his grip and I ran to the front door. I open the front door and he walk towards then left. Before he left he said,“you and I will always be unfinished business.” Then he gave me a lovely kiss on the check. Why is he so desperate for my love?

He need to know that I love my husband and my daughter. I need to realize what I did to my husband was really wrong. I do love Adrian but not in that way. I've got myself stuck in a Love Affair and I feel that it's going to be hard to get out of it. Lord please help me with this one.

The Next Morning

Adrian's POV

I've been drinking all morning and all last night. I was nonstop thinking about Candace and what she said. I really couldn't resist thinking about her. Then I received a phone call from Traci and I answer. “Hello,” I said trying not to sound to drunk.

“Hey Adrian, are you okay,” she said sounding a bit concerned.

“Nothing I'm good, ” I said while putting down the bottle.

“You want me to come over,” she said.

“Yeah I don't mind,” I said wobbling around in the living room.

“Okay see you later, ” she said.

“Okay bye Traci,” I said.

“Bye,” she said and I hung up.

I thought about that I have to go shower and get cleaned. I need to stop drinking so much. I can't wait until Traci. If you're wondering I'm not waiting on her to have sex. Why would I use my assistant for that?

First I got to get Travis out and I got to tell him to go do something. I really have a question to ask him really so I went upstairs. I went in his room and asked,“Hey Travis, do you Candace Miller?” He gave a big smirk and said,“yeah that's my ex girl, but she don't claim me anymore. Now she been dating that August dude. ” I really did not know that he date her.

“You know he's married to Candace and he has a child by her,” I said.

“A little boy or girl,” he said.

“It's a little girl and her name is Ameriah,” I said.

He start to look mad and he said,“I was supposed to be her husband. I supposed to have a baby by her not that bastard. I got something coming for him and I have to pay them a visit.”

“Please don't that it's not right for you to be doing that,” I said.

“I'm sorry for overreacting for what I said .” he said.

“You good, ” I said.

“Guess what Lena lives across the street,” he said.

“Who Kelena Harris she real sweet,” I said.

Travis gave the why you always lying face and he said,“no she not she rude.”
I nod my head and said, “well she’s sweet to me.” Travis just smirk and said,“whatever.” After that I left out his room and I waited for Traci to come.

This is the new update and hopefully y'all like it. Please read, comment, and vote. 

Peace✌