Chapter Two

"He's Leaving "

August's POV

Finally we made it home after therapy. We didn't get Ameriah because Candace wants to listen to our therapist. So were together right now in the kitchen. She was cooking and I was siting down at the kitchen table. Candace was cooking chicken. Then my phone start to ring and I answer the phone saying, "hello."

"Whats going Aug." My manager said. I got up from the kitchen table and walk out going the living room. "Nothing what going on."

"We have scheduled you to go on tour." He said.

"For real ." I said

"Yeah." He replied.

"Alright it's going to be hard to tell Candace." I said.

"Alright man." She said

"Bye." I said and I hung up.

I walk back to the kitchen and I sat at the kitchen table. Candace came over with two plates of chicken. She placed the plates down and she sat down.

15 Minutes Later

We were in bed watching a movie and I got bored. I tried to turn the T.V. but Candace took the remote control. She asked me,"what are you doing?"

"Nothing but I'm really bored." I said.

"Well what do you want to do. " She said and I look at her and said,"you know what I want to do." I start to kiss on her neck and she tried to push me away but she couldn't resist the feeling.

The Next Morning

Candace was fast asleep in my arms. Last night was pretty amazing but I still have to tell Candace about me going on tour and leaving her at home. I got out of the bed and I took a shower. After fifteen minutes in the shower, I got out and got dressed in some boxers. I went downstairs and I walk to the kitchen. I start to make breakfast for the both of us. I got some pancake mix, some eggs, and bacon.

Candace's POV

I walk up and I felt that August wasn't right there. Then I smell food and I got out of bed and I walk out of the room. I walk downstairs and I walk to the kitchen. Then I saw August cooking and it smell good. Then I walk towards August and I gave him a kiss on the lips.

" Are you going to going to get Ameriah?" I asked him and he turn around and he said, "Yeah right after breakfast. "

"Okay August." I said and I gave him kiss on his cheek.

"Hey I got to tell you something. " He told me.

"Yes baby," I replied.

"Uhm my manager got me a gig to do," He said.

I start to sigh and I put my hand on my forehead.

"So you're leaving again," I said while looking upset.

"Yeah," He said.

"Okay, but when are you going, " I said while walking towards the table.

"In three more days."

"Ugh why do we have to take therapy if you keep leaving August." I said.

"I don't know but you have to understand that I'm trying to make money," He said and I shook my head.

Later That Day

After breakfast I took a shower and I got dress. Then August said he was going to handle some business. So I had to go pick up Ameriah. After I got her we had a mother and daughter day. We went shopping and every thing else. Then we went home and it was getting late. When we got home August was cooking Gumbo. It smell so good and I had Ameriah arms. Then she jump out of my arms and she went to hug her daddy.

"Daddy." Ameriah said with excitement. August pick her up and hug her and,"hey babyeh." Then she got down and I asked August, "Are you done with the gumbo? " I walk towards him and he said,"It's almost done." Then he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Ronnie's POV

I haven't talk to Candace in a while so I wanted to visit. I driving around and I made my way to her house. I knock on the door and Candace open the door. She gave me a hug and Ameriah came running saying,"Uncle Ronnie."

I pick up and Ameriah and hug her and Candace asked me,"where's Janae? "

"She's in the car," I said.

"Tell her she can come in," She said.

"Yeah go get Aunt Janae," Ameriiah said. She is so adorable and I walk back to the car. Then I open the door and I asked Janae,"are you coming in?" She was on her phone and she said,"yeah." She has a new job and it has been keeping her busy. She got out of the car and I close the door for her. We both walk in the house together and Candace walk us to the kitchen. Ameriah held on to Janae. We all sat to a bowl of some weird stuff August made. Then it smell so good and I asked Candace,"what is this? "

Then she said,"It's gumbo, just try it."

Then I try it and it taste really good and I told August, "man this is good."

"I'm glad you like it," August said.

Later That Night

Ameriah wanted to go with Janae and I but I told her, "you should stay with your parents. " She gave me the cutest sad face and I told her, "You can come any time but you have to ask your parents."

"She can go," Both August and Candace said in unison.

"Well she can come with us but I'm going to wait until I see her again," I told her.

"Yay!" She said excited.

"Remember Uncle Ronnie loves you, okay," I told her and I pick her up while hugging her. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and I put her down.

Ameriah's POV

"Come on Ameriah let's go to your bed," My dad said to me.

"I don't want to go to sleep daddy,don't make me go." I told him and he said to me,"babyeh you have to go to sleep."

"Okay dad I will go to sleep, I love you, " I said.

"I love you too, goodnight. " He said and he gave me hug. Then he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Hopefully you guys like this chapter and please vote and comment what you think about this story.

Love Y'all

Peace✌