Chapter Eleven

"The Bachelor's/Bachelorette's Party"

Janae's POV

Candace is helping me for my Bachelorette party. So it will be a success tonight. We're walking around to find a place to have it at and we found this club, Fantasy. We both went in and we register to have a section reserve for us. After that we went out to eat and we decide to see who's coming tonight.

"I know I'm going to invite a few of my friends. Who you thinking about inviting," I said.

"Maybe Kelena and two of my friends. How about that," She said.

"That's good," I said.

Ronnie's POV 

I got August to help me with my Bachelor party and he said he was a pro at that so he would help. Also, he said he bring some of his friends and he's going to get dancers. So I thought, okay and I'm going to let him help me.

He found a hotel, Loews Atlanta. Before we went in I saw Candace and Janae went in a club. Hopefully tonight all of us show up at the clubs at the same time.

Adrian's POV

I was just chilling in the living room and Travis ran in. Then he said,"I want to go to the club tonight. "

"Alright, well here in Atlanta, you got club Fantasy or Club Rain," I told him.

"Okay, I'm we're going to club Rain. Wait I don't want to go to a club anymore," he said and I smirk at him.

Then I told him,"you may be going but I got work to focus on," I said.

"Oh I forgot you a little therapist now," He said and I gave him a certain face. Then I told him while getting up,"you damn straight and is that a problem Travis. That's what you need besides clubbing and etc. He just nods his head there was a knock on the door. Travis went to go get the door and when he answer he says,"Hey Adrian there's a fine ass girl outside."

I had a feeling that he wasn't talking about Candace. So I went to the door and it was Traci. So I gave Travis $20 and I told him,"go get you something to eat, so Traci can explain some things." Travis accept the money and he walk out. Traci came in with the files we we're working with.

30 Minutes Later

After working all the files, I ask her,"do you want something to eat or drink." She looks up from her laptop and said,"I want water." I got a cup out the counter and I put cold water in it. I walk to the kitchen table and I put the cup down. I gave her massage and kiss her neck. She move away and says,"I thought I came for us to do work. I didn't know you we're trying to hook up with me Adrian."

"I'm sorry I just got caught up in the moment, " I said.

"I see," She said while getting up and grabbing her stuff. I stop her and said,"I didn't mean to do that." Then she said,"you're going to work with me this time." I nod my head yeah and she sat back down.

Later That Day

Candace's POV

I was helping Janae to get ready for the party. I put the vail on her head and she fixed her make up. Then we finished we head to the club.

10 Minutes Later

After the drive, Janae and I meet up with a couple of our friends. Then we all went inside and we all enjoy each other company. Then she received all the presents from everybody at the party. We really enjoy ourselves by dancing, drinking, and turning up. Janae had a couple lap dances from the dancers I hired.

August's POV 

Well we were having a good time until I saw somebody I didn't expect to see. Travis. It was Ronnie, a couple of his friends, my friends, and dancers. Then Ronnie was getting a lap dance from Diamond, the dancer I hired. I believe Travis caught my attention because he came up to me saying,"what's up man." He should know from that ass whooping that Ronnie and I gave him a few years ago. 

Then I nod my head and said,"what up," Then he ask me what's going on in here and he should know this is a bachelor party. He was just looking around and then he notice Ronnie. Maybe he got mad and he left. Nobody invited him anyway and when did he get out of jail?

This is the new update to my story and hopefully you like it. Although it is pretty short. Please vote and comment what you think about it.

Peace