Chapter One

"Love Don't Change"

Candace's POV

August and I have been going to therapy for our marriage. I think our marriage is just fine. After I was pregnant with Ameriah, August and I got married. August says that we're doing this for Ameriah. I know we will stay strong during this marriage. Our therapist name is Dr.Marcel. Then our therapist is single. That's nothing my businesses though. His name is Dr. Adrian Marcel and he is a good looking man, but I can't have him because I have August. Supposedly August is paying for all of the sessions that we are going to. We go to therapy Mondays through Saturdays. Well right now I'm putting on my clothes because I just got out of the shower. Then I have to do my hair, I have to look good going. August is suppose to pick me up so we can go to therapy. If you are wondering where's Ameriah ,she is with August's mom. She's in good hands.

35 Minutes Later

After waiting on August in the living room then he honk his horn. I walk towards the front door and I open it. I see that August has a new truck and I walk towards his Range Rover. I open the car door and I look inside the truck. It looks really good in here and August said, "It must look good in here."

"Yeah it looks nice." I said and Aug asked me,"Are you getting in?"

"Yeah." I said and I got in the car.

I closed the car door and I gave him a peck on the lips. Then he start to look at me and he said,"I want more than that, you're my wife." I chuckle and I gave him a real kiss.

"You're happy now." I said and he starts to pull his chin hair. Then he said, "yeah I feel much better now." Then he drove out of the driveway and it was quiet in the car. So I asked August," do I look good." August was still looking at the road and he took a glance at me. Then he said," you look so beautiful baybeh." I start to smile really hard and he asked," where's Ameriah." Then he looked real concern. "August calm down she with your mother." I said and he nod his head. After a few minutes of driving, we finally made it to the place. I still think this is worthless.

Adrian's POV

I have been told I'm counseling August Alsina and his wife, Candace. I was working on some paperwork that my assistant, Traci gave me. Then Traci came back knocking on my door and she said,"Uhm Adrian, August is here with his wife."

"Bring them in." I told her and she brought them in. They both walk in holding hands. It looks like they are happy with each other. They sat down and I admire how Candace looks. She is really beautiful. Then I put my paper work aside and I shook their hands. Then I introduce myself and I ask them, "What seems to be the problem? "

"Well I think every time August come around we never connect with each other. Its like he's too busy or I'm always with Ameriah." Candace said.

"Maybe if you guys just have a day to yourself and without your daughter. I'm not trying to say neglect your child, but find a babysitter." I told them.

"Well now she is with her grandma, my mama." August response.

"So you guys can have a day on your own."

"Well thanks doctor ,but I'm not to be rude or nothing. I think I could thought of that." Candace said and I raised a eyebrow. I noded my head and I asked, " Why didn't you do that?"
She just stared at me and she said," well like I said doctor, August didn't have time for me." August just sigh and he said,"Candace I know I have been busy lately but its not that I don't have time for you. Its that I have a career."

"So your career is more important than your daughter and I. That's what you are saying," Candace said. August just look at her and said,"No I'm not saying it like that Candace. Hey Adrian when is this is over."

"Uhm when you feel that you guys got everything out."

"Well I think we got enough out." August said while getting up and I stop by saying," I have one more question to ask you two." August sat back down and he said,"What do you have to ask us."

"When was the last time you told each other I love you? " I asked them and there was silence. "Maybe that's the problem, you guys can't go to each other and tell each other I love you. You guys need to build on your trust." I said.

"So that's it ." August said. I look at him and I said, "Yeah until the next session." They got up and left the room and my assistant came in and she asked," How did it go?" I look at her and got up from my seat and told her,"It was alright, we got some points across." I had more couples to help besides them.

Please read this chapter and please vote and comment what you think about the story. Please comment what you think about this chapter. I love you guys so much.

P.S. Traci is Kehlani.

Peace